• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

IF we wanted to play rpg server we would play medivia, seriously there hasnt been a singel funny fight since the server started. This zabijamy guy plays super passive and then yells ueueueueue, i'm out of here, selling 138 ms, pm for price.
they fix ue give 1 chance more, veziv is here now he isnt a pussy leader

FIX THE DAMN PVP ENFO IN WAR-MODE IT SHOULD GIVE WAY MUCH MORE EXP THIS IS FKN BORING TO EVEN KILL THESE HIGHLEVEL NOOBS

IF we wanted to play rpg server we would play medivia, seriously there hasnt been a singel funny fight since the server started. This zabijamy guy plays super passive and then yells ueueueueue, i'm out of here, selling 138 ms, pm for price.
We play very passive? HAHAHAHA you always stay in one place and mwall around yourself...

as always swe people leaving the ot after they lose battle :)

I don't know why you are afraid of having higher exp, nothing on this server is balanced.
In my opinion the exp here is to low! A rate like 1-50 25x, 51-70 20x, 71-100 15x, 101-120 10x, 121-999 7x would be nice or even static exp all time 7-10x. (without blessings)
The task system is very bad you get cash which is only good for new people, as it only gives cash. Cash is no problem on higher levels.
Not to mention the system of the task in high level, gain 10 magic level, gain 10 levels.. It's very bad! Gain 10 magic level on magic level 70? What is that....
Also the skill rate isn't balanced, A knight need to get 70+ to have decent skills which takes around 24 hours I believe while a mage can just use manas and get magic level quick, same for paladin easy advance on dist, dont even need to train!
In swedish team highest level is 153, while on the polish team it's 2x level 200. It's two guys who previously nolifed on originaltibia!
Some servers could be so much better if they are in the right hands!
The majority of the players are mages while there is maybe 10% knights 20 % paladins 70% mages, 45 sorcs, 25 % druids.
What is nice tho is that you have custom spawns and I saw you fixed a proxy server for brs, very nice. but i dont think this server will last much longer with this rates.
Hoping for a reset with higher rates!

Nie wiem, dlaczego boisz się mieć wyższego exp, nic na tym serwerze nie jest zrównoważone.
Moim zdaniem, exp tutaj jest niskie! Tempo takie jak 1-50 25x, 51-70 20x, 71-100 15x, 101-120 10x, 121-999 7x byłoby ładne, a nawet statyczne exp przez cały czas 7-10x. (Bez błogosławieństw)
System zadaniowy jest bardzo dobry, masz gotówkę, która jest dobra tylko dla nowych ludzi, ponieważ daje tylko gotówkę. Gotówka nie jest problemem na wyższych poziomach.
Nie wspominając o systemie zadania na wysokim poziomie, zdobądź 10 poziomów magii, zdobądź 10 poziomów .. Jest bardzo źle! Zdobądź 10 poziomów magii na poziomie magii 70? Co to jest....
Również skala umiejętności nie jest zbalansowana, rycerz musi uzyskać 70+, aby mieć przyzwoite umiejętności, które trwa około 24 godzin. Wierzę, że podczas gdy mag może po prostu użyć manas i uzyskać szybkość magii, to samo dla paladyna łatwa zaliczka na dyst, nawet nie Trzeba trenować!
W szwedzkim zespole najwyższy poziom to 153, podczas gdy w drużynie polskiej jest to 2x poziom 200. To dwie osoby, które wcześniej nolifed na originaltibia!
Niektóre serwery mogą być o wiele lepsze, jeśli są w prawych rękach!
Większość graczy to magowie, a może 10% rycerzy 20% paladyn 70% magów, 45 sorców, 25% druidów.
Co jest ładne tho jest to, że masz niestandardowe spawnów i widziałem, że skonfigurowałeś serwer proxy dla brs, bardzo miły. Ale nie sądzę, że ten serwer będzie trwał znacznie dłużej z tymi cenami.
Mając nadzieję na zresetowanie z wyższymi stawkami!

Last edited:
You should enable double exp for everyone under 100 FOREVER. So people can actually catch up.

Yeah, you should make higher rates or atleast leave x2 exp bonus till 111 like it was. So people with lower lvles can catch up and be useful in war. War = more ppl.

Also higher stages but no blesses seems like a good idea. If you die on lvl 111, you are 108, and with this exp it's kinda shitty. Ofc you can buy blesses, but making it 100k/at once for a guy in war is really high.

100k evertime you die
not everyone have cash you have to wait everyone to go bless
people dont go back after dead
blessings exist and war pvp enfo dont work
only 1 OB per day rest of day exping like noobs with blockchar
im out original was better and fun even if eloth has better map

After a long period of downtime since the last map update, we would like to share with you a new area that will enter into Eloth's life on Saturday after the server save.
A large number of players complained about too small quantity of 'good' exp places, we went out there and decided to spice up our server by adding 'peninsula beach', which is swarming with dangerous monsters!
The peninsula is located just north of Liberty Bay and can only be reached by passing the water with bare hands!

peninsula_beach.png

We would also like to inform you that from July 7, 2017 to June 9, 2017 the loot drop will be doubled! We hope that many of you will be satisfied!

doubleloots.png

If such procedures are satisfactory, we are going to update our server map quite often!
We hope that this diversity will enliven the soul of Eloth.net!

Last edited:
After a long period of downtime since the last map update, we would like to share with you a new area that will enter into Eloth's life on Saturday after the server save.
A large number of players complained about too small quantity of 'good' exp places, we went out there and decided to spice up our server by adding 'peninsula beach', which is swarming with dangerous monsters!
The peninsula is located just north of Liberty Bay and can only be reached by passing the water with bare hands!

peninsula_beach.png

We would also like to inform you that from July 7, 2017 to June 9, 2017 the loot drop will be doubled! We hope that many of you will be satisfied!

doubleloots.png

If such procedures are satisfactory, we are going to update our server map quite often!
We hope that this diversity will enliven the soul of Eloth.net!
sick update man

Back