• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

War mode NEVER work, becouse people leave it and go exp, ENJOY RPG KK THX BYE

I wont waste my time on rpg with 6 frags for bann lol

tamtam first of all fix ur english then speak i spoke with sammy and taze msged me 5 hours ago on fb exp stage was good now so ? and 10 days ago sammy get banned on ur ts so ?XD

OFC NIEBIESKI IS ON MY TS ALSO TAZE AND MY SWES FRIENDS KNOW EVERYTHING WHAT WE SPEAKING ABOUT AND THEY CAN ALWAYS JOIN AND SPEAK WITH US SO ?

just leave piece of shit retarded

I was Clareezza/Julius Caesar on originaltibia and lets be honest for once - Fribben is piece of sh!t. He doesn't know a single thing about OTS and how to handle it. I know people who tried to help him with fixing his OT and he didn't even answer them because he's so arogant.

Other thing is - some of You like Fribben, some of You like Niebieski and there are some just like me - I don't give a fk where I play, I just enjoy good quality and ELOTH is the best 8.0 server I ever played. I was banned on Eloth few times and still I can't deny about Eloth's quality.
(I deserved those bans anyway) :v

If You want to play on server with lags/crashes, retarded monster movement/attack formulas then go and play Fribbens OT and try to live with all of those bugs.

Only thing I don't really like about Eloth is that I have to make access to banuta, okolnir etc.

TL;DR - You can like or hate Niebieski but You'll agree that Eloth is the best 8.0 server ever.

If You are mature enough to put aside Your hate for Niebieski then You'll join to play on Eloth just because of quality.
Tbh, I never played better 8.0 than Eloth and most likely never will cuz no1 want to work for so long to make server perfect.

Fribben, if You ever read this - Your server was the worst OT I ever played. Best thing about Your OT was Flomes, Adde and other Swedes. You're a fkin child who act as fake-ass gangsta.

sorry for "englando", peace.

kgb/yakuza till i die.

/julit

With this frag system wars will be about skullbashing, sad.

You should higher the frags or make something like yellow skull system that OriginalTibia created

About the exp... put the new ones.

/LAPA

why would we waste time to play on a server that reset every 2-3 weeks?
to let them earn money
No way i would never waste my time here

You should higher the frags or make something like yellow skull system that OriginalTibia created

/LAPA

Not true, You can invite many guild to guild war and everyteam got those little shields around Your name. You don't get frags for killing "red shields"/enemies.
So You can use ur daily 3 frags to kill randoms anyway.

/LAPA
I'm just reminding you, that josephtibia copied yellow skull system from my server (tibianus.org). And that system has been invented by Ond.

Eloth RPG
- here is new exp stages

What's wrong with war mode? If both guild wants to fight then they can easy accept war mode. While war mode is on noone can leave or get kicked from guild.

Exp stage is perfect, warmode is perfect aswell.

Can You add proxy for North American/Brazilian players?

exp its arleady changed and its warmode option u piece of shit
suck your mothers dick

your team is a bunch of charlovers that wont join warmode, we are the only team that goes out pz to open battle being 50% less. Your team are just a bunch of charlovers exping 24/7 and not fighting

your team is a bunch of charlovers that wont join warmode, we are the only team that goes out pz to open battle being 50% less. Your team are just a bunch of charlovers exping 24/7 and not fighting

sure, your team is the "only one".
I really hope that Masgen gonna play. I played with him for years and he's always fighting and he doesnt care about numbers.

sure, your team is the "only one".
I really hope that Masgen gonna play. I played with him for years and he's always fighting and he doesnt care about numbers.
I ab carlin we went 15 vs 25 and you ran away after we killed Veziv

So we won.

Its not about always fighting, its about that on your team the charlovers wont join guild and 6 frags for bannishment on a day, for war players. Its really low.

This server can be good, question is, will be fun?

/Lapa,

Its not about always fighting, its about that on your team the charlovers wont join guild and 6 frags for bannishment on a day, for war players. Its really low.

Tbh Its the first time I'm playin with Veziv, I always played against him and I kinda agree with You. I can't agree with "charlovers" because its not about that. Veziv's people are not scared about lvl (95% of them), They just don't trust other commanders, not sure why. They always run when Veziv die, even if "Anders Breivik/Zabijamy" is still alive. Its pissing me off tbh but whatever. They just have to trust zabijamy/mitch and They will never run.

Is it possible also to up the regen rate to around 2.5x or 3x? 2x is a bit too grindy imo

I ab carlin we went 15 vs 25 and you ran away after we killed Veziv

So we won.

This server can be good, question is, will be fun?

/Lapa,

at least lapa we dont have 5 commanders we have only 1 commander and we massacre you like 20 time i can upload it if u want and who are you ? random from trade
paying 80 euro for 160 ms and you guys still losing and crying see you in eloth :)

Back