• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

FRAG SYSTEM TOO is nice joke.

You want everyone to have red skull and get bann?
make frags for rs 5 and bann 10?

FRAG SYSTEM TOO is nice joke.

You want everyone to have red skull and get bann?
make frags for rs 5 and bann 10?

Have You ever played Eloth/Tibijka before? It was always like this and trust me, hardly 20% of ACTIVE IN WAR people had a red skull.
You don't get frags for killing people in warmode. You're killing a guy with "red shield" next to his name and thats it, all You have is 15 min of pz and still You can kill 3 random people DAILY.

For example, on Tibijka I had redskull once and I was the most ACTIVE IN WAR person in my guild. I had the most frags and I was on 99% of the battles.

War system on this server is amazing, if You want to kill random 50lvls on tomb You can still kill 3 of them DAILY and even 200 of Your enemies and don't get a single frag. Trust me, if You won't kill random people every minute, You wont have red skull.

If You are one of those who are afraid to join war-mode then You'll have Your redskull and trust me, I will have Your name in my vip list all the time. I always add all of red skulls just because I like easy money.

Hf kido, if server is too hard for You, then don't join. There are some "nice" x100 exp OTS out there. Waitin' for ya.

Have You ever played Eloth/Tibijka before? It was always like this and trust me, hardly 20% of ACTIVE IN WAR people had a red skull.
You don't get frags for killing people in warmode. You're killing a guy with "red shield" next to his name and thats it, all You have is 15 min of pz and still You can kill 3 random people DAILY.

For example, on Tibijka I had redskull once and I was the most ACTIVE IN WAR person in my guild. I had the most frags and I was on 99% of the battles.

War system on this server is amazing, if You want to kill random 50lvls on tomb You can still kill 3 of them DAILY and even 200 of Your enemies and don't get a single frag. Trust me, if You won't kill random people every minute, You wont have red skull.

If You are one of those who are afraid to join war-mode then You'll have Your redskull and trust me, I will have Your name in my vip list all the time. I always add all of red skulls just because I like easy money.

Hf kido, if server is too hard for You, then don't join. There are some "nice" x100 exp OTS out there. Waitin' for ya.
"kiddo"? Ok
We will see how you fight, you think every team will go war mode? okokok
I will quote you this post when GM will have to fix frag system

^ it is because these wars where everyone drops bp's is the best

u have to make quests for access so no average joey on my spawn

and u have warmode option

i agree keep exp stages how they are but 4x loot and 4x regen for more warz. nobody wants to be broke after 2 battles on an ot server

you are making a big mistake, you have lot of players from original that wanna play a war server and you made rpg server

Back