• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont play because I hate low-rates.

But congratz on the success man.

Thank you for your reports, all of the reported bugs will be fixed after tommorow's server save.

Fixed bugs:
- Several places with long spawn time.
- Cyclops loot item.
- NPC Buddel.
- NPC Jack Fate which was travelling only premium players
- Several little map bugs.

Still soul points fuckd up xd
It's 60 seconds for 1 soul for no promotion vocations and 7 seconds for promoted characters.

Here you are an short movie from the start of Eloth! Thanks for so huge start guys!
Thanks to Zyciol who recorded it!

tbh you should really make rashid like doable in 1 day.. cus 1 week for rashid is sooooo long

this soul regen is soooooo fucking slow m8

We implemented the following content fixes and changes:

- Soul Regen for non promoted vocations has been decreased to 30 seconds, while for promoted vocations still it will be 7 seconds.
- Deer Trophy dropped by Smugglers.
- Globalsave.
- Tempest rod range.
- Exura sio will be blocked by walls.
- Few NPCs which gives you addons.
- Exana ina works properly.
- Till Monday, Rashid gonna buy items from all premium players.

All changes will come after the next server save.

Last edited:
can i get minimap somewhere for this server?

Didn't mana fluid give you exhaust at this time? I mean you can cast a spell and use fluid at the same time..
It use to be mana fluid then spell.. (not 100% tho) and exori vis exhaust is some ms higher then it use to!

Didn't mana fluid give you exhaust at this time? I mean you can cast a spell and use fluid at the same time..
It use to be mana fluid then spell.. (not 100% tho) and exori vis exhaust is some ms higher then it use to!
Manafluid never gave exhaust for spells.

Should consider changing the mute system, been offline for 3h~ got muted first time I've 70 seconds. idk didnt reset since last time I was online?

ok but exori vis exhaust could be some ms lower atleast^^
It's 1s, thats how it supposed to be.
Should consider changing the mute system, been offline for 3h~ got muted first time I've 70 seconds. idk didnt reset since last time I was online?
We are aware of this, we are working on a solution.

It's 1s, thats how it supposed to be.

We are aware of this, we are working on a solution.
No it's not how its supposed to be, there was no exhaust change on the strike spells between 7.72-untill the strike spells was targeting spells. it is maybe 100 ms to high.

No it's not how its supposed to be, there was no exhaust change on the strike spells between 7.72-untill the strike spells was targeting spells. it is maybe 100 ms to high.
Are you really sure? Do you have any source to back that claim up?
81934746005004021088.png

700+!

from realots which was 7.72 that had cipsoft files watch 3.07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back