• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jywEcLl.png

wow raotiz

this sht brings back memories

13 years old and nolifing realots XD

Is none gonna adress the fact that the new Client contains a Trojan?

It seems like they updated the download file yesterday to one that contains a Trojan. (not false positive)

Is none gonna adress the fact that the new Client contains a Trojan?

It seems like they updated the download file yesterday to one that contains a Trojan. (not false positive)

afaik tibia client 8.0 always contained false positive, try scanning stock tibia 8.0 client

afaik tibia client 8.0 always contained false positive, try scanning stock tibia 8.0 client

I downloaded the Eloth client 2 days ago and scanned it with every possible AV both online and on the Desktop it didn't contain anything suspicous.
Today i downloaded the new one and my Eset instantly told me to Get the fuck out of there and Malwarebytes did the same saying it contained a Trojan.

So no it's not about the 8.0 client containing a false positive, this is not a FP.

I downloaded the Eloth client 2 days ago and scanned it with every possible AV both online and on the Desktop it didn't contain anything suspicous.
Today i downloaded the new one and my Eset instantly told me to Get the fuck out of there and Malwarebytes did the same saying it contained a Trojan.

So no it's not about the 8.0 client containing a false positive, this is not a FP.
Didn't it contain anything suspicious at first download? Because it surely did for me. There are no room for worrying though, whether or not I may convince you of that.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/fq2cqd6oj2
3 Out of 21 antiviruses detects it here. As you can see, the most popular ones didn't detect it, while the least popular did.

Thanks for choosing Eloth.net!
20:33 New record: 805 players are logged in.

Last edited:
Didn't it contain anything suspicious at first download? Because it surely did for me. There are no room for worrying though, whether or not I may convince you of that.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/fq2cqd6oj2
3 Out of 21 antiviruses detects it here. As you can see, the most popular ones didn't detect it, while the least popular did.

Yes i saw those aswell but the thing is as i said 2 days ago when i downloaded My eset nor Malware bytes didn't react to anything and when i was gonna help my friend to download today it instantly detected Trojan's.
Now when im trying to download again it's no Trojan anymore, it makes me suspicous. Sorry but it really does.

Yes i saw those aswell but the thing is as i said 2 days ago when i downloaded My eset nor Malware bytes didn't react to anything and when i was gonna help my friend to download today it instantly detected Trojan's.
Now when im trying to download again it's no Trojan anymore, it makes me suspicous. Sorry but it really does.
Of course. I understand your situation, no doubt about it. I can't however explain more than what I've done, but it may have been the autoupdater causing it, but also just about anything else. Definitely not a virus though, I'll give you my word on that.

@GOD Wille
you can see this is uploaded 2006 and i hope you can see the difference between the exhaust on eloth and on this movie which is rl tibia.

edit1:Btw i notice the exura sio through walls, seems weird but i know its 100% from rl tibia ^^ maybe cuz it was no pvp? no idea when they changed so it didn't go through walls

edit2:so this must have been before 8.0 since i just read on tibiawiki "After the Summer Update of 2007, this spell cannot heal through walls."

my guess is the exhaust should be something between 0.9 - 1.2

Last edited:
This movie is from 2006, the 8.0 update was in 2007 so we cannot really compare it.

AV false positives in Eloth are issued with camplayer.
For all that do not know how Cam player works - it creates server on local host and comunicate with client.
For all AVs written by retards with syndrome of a down it will be suspicious

Everything is clean

This movie is from 2006, the 8.0 update was in 2007 so we cannot really compare it.
well it took me some hours to find the movie ^^ i would appreciate if you could atleast get some info yourself. If you fix it like this it's mean you can exori vis faster which mean faster exp :D
The movie is from 7.8 - 7.9 and i didnt see any changes on the strike exhaust untill it became targeting spells. I mean you still hunted warlocks with exori mort on 8.0.

Edit: found another video from 2007..

Last edited:
Fix the fkn lootrate, you are turning into a Ryan making people donate to survive with cash ingame. piece of shit gm

Changes:
- some bugged teleports (did not teleport bags) are fixed
- Wizzard Addon 2 quest fixed
- ElothCam is turned off today to test how much CPU it uses
- Desintegrate rune fixed
- Command '!frags' now show valid number of frags and more accurate red skull time
- You can buy 'Atlas' from NPC 'Angus' without 'Explorer socienty' quest - we will fix that quest in next updates

NEW PVP CONFIGURATION

Frags to Red Skull: 3 frags (was 3 - NOT CHANGED)
Frags to BAN: 6 frags (was 6 - NOT CHANGED)
Frag time: 12 hours (was 14 hours)
Red skull time: 12 hours (was 48 hours)
PK BAN time: 24 hours (was 7 days)

ElothCams are turned off today, but you can always share your best movies from last 5 days!
Pan Em shared hit 5 hours movie from hunt:
http://eloth.net/index.php?subtopic=cams

Share your movies:
http://eloth.net/index.php?subtopic=cams&action=mycams

Short ElothCamPlayer.exe instruction
ARROW UP = speed 100x
ARROW DOWN = speed 1x
ARROW RIGHT = speed +1
ARROW LEFT = speed -1
BACKSPACE = rewind 30 seconds
PAUSE = pause/play movie

ELOTH CLIENT IS NOT A VIRUS/TROJAN

Some people write on forums and talk on Twitch/Youtube streams that Eloth client is infected.

THIS IS A LIE!

These people/streamers are players that moved from our server to other RL map OTS that started yesterday. That OTS admin paid them to lie about our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back