• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know who you're trying to get satisfied, but imo this server fits basically no1 - the rpgers probably doesnt want the midrate, it would be for the lazy pvpers, but the fragsystem is shit so the war teams probably wont play either
Servers made under the "war teams" are dying faster than rain. About rpgers, its not 7.4 where one think what you can do is lvling, fighting,decorate houses. In 8.0 you got added a lot of new hunt places with the required quest access(goroma, west svar, nargor etc) and 15 outfits with 30 addons to cemplete.

HAHAHAAHA 14h each frag, gl retard
i dont see any problem with that

@Mogiq You dont see any problem with that cuz u are a no lifer that only RPG on all ots. 8.0 it war ots and with those frags it will never hold. greedy and corrupted gamemaster. And for the record hes polish, its not even then old Eloth owner this dude is just trying to make a copy of the real one.

@Mogiq You dont see any problem with that cuz u are a no lifer that only RPG on all ots. 8.0 it war ots and with those frags it will never hold. greedy and corrupted gamemaster. And for the record hes polish, its not even then old Eloth owner this dude is just trying to make a copy of the real one.
I have not played already a few years. Judging by your statements you are a 17 year old kid with complexes. For me he can be from Burundi or Republic of Cape Verde. I can not understand why people like you comment on servers that do not interest you.

This ot looking better then zaeros imo.. Have antibot client, cast/cam system.. I like it!
But also it requires the staff to stay active if they wanna have success.
but NO, 14h frags is to high.

@GOD Wille I bet it will fail bcoz of low ads the countdown is 5 days thats too short there wont be more than 130ppl

buy countdown at otslist.eu and put 2 weeks instead of 5 days dude

We may decrease the fragtime, but it will most likely stay for the start atleast.
@GOD Wille I bet it will fail bcoz of low ads the countdown is 5 days thats too short there wont be more than 130ppl

buy countdown at otslist.eu and put 2 weeks instead of 5 days dude
Otservlist.org AD is bought for 3 days before the server opening, It's fine:).

We may decrease the fragtime, but it will most likely stay for the start atleast.

Otservlist.org AD is bought for 3 days before the server opening, It's fine:).
gogo spamm advertise on forums :) windbotforum/xenobotforum etc etc

Well, I don't know if you are getting us right.
Time of frags is not summed. For example, if you will take 3 unjusts in 5 minutes, then you will lose your all frags in next 14 hours.

Since theres currently one good 8.0 up, theres NO reason to join another worse one.

From experience playing the 7.4 servers, this is gonna be crap.
The staff is non-existent, no tasklist, hacking people etc.

Avoid.

I don't know which servers were you playing in the past, but definitely those words could not describe us.
We are hard working on every single detail in the team of 6 experienced members, also we are always using a password encryption to make your personal data safe, even if we wanted we couldn't read your passwords, so how could we hack someone, and what would be the point of doing that to your own players?

Hi, I was owner of older eloth.net editions (the very first server to beat 1000 players online). I'm glad that someone continues the project, as I've seen at the beta tests they put a lot of attention on details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back