• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your question. Even so, I'm optimistic in that the rates will benefit people interested in both Pvp and RPG. You may not believe my word, but we have actually worked way too hard for letting this slip away in the sand. You will see a constant activity from our side. Alternatively to get back to your question; you can just complete the djiins quest if you feel that a week is too much. (Although you can't sell every item, but still an option).

To be honest with you i think it will backfire on you trying to please both. The rates are to high for a serious server which will attract rpg players and it is to low for people only looking to war. Lets hope im wrong and your server become very succesfull. :)

To be honest with you i think it will backfire on you trying to please both. The rates are to high for a serious server which will attract rpg players and it is to low for people only looking to war. Lets hope im wrong and your server become very succesfull. :)
I buy your argument. I do not necessarily think that the rates are bad though. But depending on how it turns out, we are open to small changes of course.

Will you've to buy spells?
Nope, you will not have to buy spells: )

I buy your argument. I do not necessarily think that the rates are bad though. But depending on how it turns out, we are open to small changes of course.

I suggest to be as fast as possible in detect how it turns out if you're going to adjust to that scenario, but bringing it in realistic parameters its gonna be a disaster. The fast you can get money the fast you can fight wars properly; is well knowed that war teams are the ones who drives a big ammount of flux of people. Taking the previous in consideration it makes no sense to get the only acces to rashid in 1 week, is gonna be sooo bored to play.

@GOD Wille

"From 1 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 110 - 6x
From 111+ - x3"

means 1 main and 1, 70/110 pk char or war char :) big fail change it

still hard to get 110 for most of people, trust me
thats why there will be alot of killer lvl up to 70 less 110 ; d but u know whats going on ; d why should i risk dead by fighting with ppl on 110+ lvl when the exp is lowest

I hope nobody is stupid enought to play this shit server with 14h/frag lol its just a joke, starting to become worse than Ryan

I hope nobody is stupid enought to play this shit server with 14h/frag lol its just a joke, starting to become worse than Ryan
actually there will be rafonix and his support kid so there will be massive numbers at start ofc

Time of frags is not summed. For example, if you will take 3 unjusts in 5 minutes, then you will lose your all frags in next 14 hours.

ofc you prefer "pro, pvp, war servers" like zaeros. fast exp, short frag time and most important fast restart :D rly man if you wont play just leave this topic.
thats why there will be alot of killer lvl up to 70 less 110 ; d but u know whats going on ; d why should i risk dead by fighting with ppl on 110+ lvl when the exp is lowest
i know but something for something, exp stage = more players. I think it's great compensates for your concerns

@GOD Wille there wont be uhp? gsp? gmp? assassins?
There aren't uhps etc, but there are assassin star if you mean that.
Assassin stars can be bought only if you have assassin outfit and they cost 450 gp each.

There aren't uhps etc, but there are assassin star if you mean that.
Assassin stars can be bought only if you have assassin outfit and they cost 450 gp each.

You cant be serious that 100 stars costs 45k ?

You cant be serious that 100 stars costs 45k ?
Yeah, why not? With a lootrate of 3X it should be fine. Also here, the chance of loosing one star is at 30%, not 100% as on it was on real tibia 8.0.

Last edited:
Yeah, why not? With a lootrate of 3X it should be fine. Also here, the chance of loosing one star is at 30%, not 100% as on it was on real tibia 8.0.
could add more maps? like yala or farmine? sience this is only map.. more spots to hunt its dosnt change the game right?

or make poll if they would want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back