• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this retard XD
this "retard" that would fuck you up without even moving a muscle, but considering you think im a "retard" for not wanting to pay 45k for 100 assassin stars, which I see no reason for, then I suppose you are the retard :)

this "retard" that would fuck you up without even moving a muscle, but considering you think im a "retard" for not wanting to pay 45k for 100 assassin stars, which I see no reason for, then I suppose you are the retard :)
THIS RETARD XD

Yea assassin stars are strong but making them 45k for 100 is retarded.
And since people wont take much levels over 110 knights/paladins are gonna be weak against the teams of 15-20 mages, so making paladins even worse is just stupid.

it doesn't matter how strong they are, they cost 10k on rl tibia so why would they cost 45k here? They did cost 45k in 8.0 but they also had 90 attack, and cipsoft figured that it was a disaster and they changed it at 8.1 immediatly. noone will buy stars for 45k each :)

that site is pure bullshit, I played a paladin myself at 8.0 and they had 90 attack. the site you linked is a troll site lol, probably made it yourself

And I guess you didn't figure out why the changed it to 10k in 8.1? :) stupid trolls, this ot will be fucked up within a day since you idiots cant even read

very bad exp stages... 6x then a drop to 3x lol and no tasks wtf?

In the early testing, the attack value was 90. This was later changed to 65 as 90 was seen as too powerful.
That means, that on test server it has attack value 90, on official Tibia 8.0 version they changed it to 65. Thank you.
In the early testing, the attack value was 90. This was later changed to 65 as 90 was seen as too powerful
in 8.0 90 atack i 100% sure cuz i make annihilator on danubia few days after update, changed to 65 atk and 10k cost with next update (adding element strike like exori frigo etc.)
the same update(8.1) nerfed ice rapier

In the early testing, the attack value was 90. This was later changed to 65 as 90 was seen as too powerful.
That means, that on test server it has attack value 90, on official Tibia 8.0 version they changed it to 65. Thank you.

I dont know if ur trolling or if you just cant lose an argument ? in 8.0 ASSASSIN STARS ARRIVED, they had 90 attack and cost 45k per 100, in 8.1 they CHANGED TO 65 ATTACK and 10k per 100, is it that goddamn hard to understand? you CANNOT have stars as 65 attack and make them cost 45k, NOONE WILL BUY THEM, jesus fucking christ

I dont know if ur trolling or if you just cant lose an argument ? in 8.0 ASSASSIN STARS ARRIVED, they had 90 attack and cost 45k per 100, in 8.1 they CHANGED TO 65 ATTACK and 10k per 100, is it that goddamn hard to understand? you CANNOT have stars as 65 attack and make them cost 45k, NOONE WILL BUY THEM, jesus fucking christ

Nobody forces you to buy them, but with 3x lootrate it's not that hard to get 45k for a pile of the strongest weapon in game. Even though 45k is a lot, you can still hunt with any other weapon and use the assassin stars in times of need (pvp, bosses etc.) which I think they should be used for. Besides that, there's 3 other vocations to pick as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back