• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BE AWARE: GM MARCIN IS ANONYMOUS TRUE HACKZOR OF YOUR COMPUTER GETS YOUR IP BY SICK TROJAN DOG

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AV false positives in Eloth are issued with camplayer.
For all that do not know how Cam player works - it creates server on local host and comunicate with client.
For all AVs written by retards with syndrome of a down it will be suspicious

Everything is clean

OtClient also has a built-in server and is not recognized as a threat by any AV. You might want to revise your code.

Seems like a nice server! Loved the old eloth. Would try it but damn there's too much talking about keyloggers & what not, seems to risky to try it out (for my part - not worth it). But good luck anyways ^_^

toKZyT4.png

Changes:
- guilds page is fixed, you can invite players with any name to your guild.
- 'Too many connections from your IP' error in client fixed.
- ElothCam system is turned on again.
- Cast system is still turned off. In tests we found out that 'cast system' uses 80% of CPU power. As many players noticed, server runs much smoother today (without casts). We are looking for fix, because it should use less then 1% of CPU.
- Small map fixes.

nice! repair what need to be repair , fix what need to be fix - like monster dmg, and start in may lowrate 1x or 2 x

yeah i hope they start a lower rate too, highrates like this usually dont last long

Yeah! It would be so amazing it they made it 2-3x, with tasks like on medivia/thronia, removing addon items from shop, have rashid and make him available without quest, implementing other stuff in the shop maybe stuff like "instant djinn access" or heck maybe even premium, I'd be fine with that!

Yeah! It would be so amazing it they made it 2-3x, with tasks like on medivia/thronia, removing addon items from shop, have rashid and make him available without quest, implementing other stuff in the shop maybe stuff like "instant djinn access" or heck maybe even premium, I'd be fine with that!

Tasks are gay

u call this highrate?

im fucking struggling to get past level 40

great ots! and dont push low rate to fast. if u want to host low rate it must be bug free. :)

fantastic server! and LOVE the activity from the gamemaster who answear you in a minute EVERY time! 10/10

well sometimes it takes to long to buy manafluids in ank.. but ppl are getting better at it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back