• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Erpegia - Best RPG 8.60

masteuszx

OtsList.eu
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: erpegia.net
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 8.60
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: France, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: Erpegia RPG - Latest News
~*Exp rate*~: 3x
~*Map*~: Custom, screens below
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 1.2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg.
~*PVP*~: Level: 20
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 7x Skill and 4x Magic.

More Features:
  • Tasks - Kip-San in Oxenfurt
  • Pits of Inferno
  • Annihilator
  • Demon Oak
  • Yalahar Quest
  • Inquisition Quest
  • Helmet of the Ancients Quest
  • Postman Quest
  • Banshee Quest
  • Svargrond Arenas in Poviss City (with additional difficulty)
  • Addon Bonuses
  • Cast System
  • 4 Vocation Shared Exp bonus
  • Fixed SSa+Might Ring synergy (it does not give 100% protection)
  • Many custom quests.
Optional Rookgaard:
rook.png

Basic Spawns Minimap:
Main.png

ANTY-CaveBot System - works in background.
Continuously improved.

Last edited:
Will this server die like the 2 you hosted before?
Each one of your "servers" lived up to 2 weeks. Sorry, but you have absolutely no credibility, based on how you managed your 2 earlier "FaniaOTS" releases.
tl;dr Stay as far away as possible.
"kind" regards.

as overgrown said, third edition of fania ots this month, i wont waste any minute more there. Another reason is Admin behaviors, hes changing his mind like little girl, once changed knight damage to rl damage once he imrpoved it really much when his friend asked for it, also he gave teleports to his friends. Guys better look for something better. there wont be anything RPG except exp rate.

Don't waste time for this server!

Well, there was very big mistake regarding exp stage - it was too big. There were also many bugs, which were not reported by both of you. For example: too big damage of knight or not rl potions (they were giving too much). I also did not increase any damage of Knight, because someone asked for it - it was simply too low compared to RL. Anyway, almost all bugs are solved.

Example? SSa+might ring bug. Nobody decided to report that except one guy. This is really annoying.

We have started a new server, because we had to decrease loot, exp and maglvl/skills. And because they look good now, we will not reset the server for a longer time.

tl;dr guys did not report any bugs which resulted in free cc

You gave gm account to player which gave teleport to himself, then u gave tutor to the most retarded player. about ssa and might ring - dont lie everyone saw it have more stacks than on rl and people were talking about it on game chat, and u saw it and it tooks ages for u to change it. For sure admin mind was the most annoying. You changed name of server because it is third edition this month. Longer time mean three weeks except two weeks for him.

When it comes to SSa+Might ring, it is not all about stacks. It is also about summing up protections, which should not add linearly. I gave a GM to the person I believed will be good for the position - and I was wrong. 48 hours later he got removed from staff. The same for tutor. Now the staff is better ;)

I dont talk about only Might ring. There was a lot of things to do, like potions cost, potions weight, runes weight, added monster loot NPC, enlarged low lvl spawns, corrected few things in tasks, changed price of SSA and might ring at NPC, fixed damage of few monsters, added drakens, high guard lizards, zaoan set.

I repeat one again , the reset is because rates were wrong. And anti-cavebot was not that effective as it should be. Now they are both fine. So I do not plan to reset it until really low players frequency.

Anyway, I am working on the server, trying to make it perfect. You are behaving like 10-years-old child.

i just described your server mate dont call me 10 years old child, maybe first look at you ? XD
For sure im trying to warn other players so they don't lose time for your server like i lost it and lot of other players.
Good luck btw xD

We have recently fixed stamina bug (stamina did not decrease on player death), updated spawn minimap, added gear of girlish power and more:
Erpegia RPG - Changelog

Keep in mind our server automatically detects cavebot!

New Land - Trimeria

We are introducing in this huge update a lot of new terrains, monsters respawns, quests and few new monsters.

We have added new NPC Raymond Striker - the Guildmaster of Explorer Society. He will not accept every newbie though! You will have to show to him you are valuable enough to become a member.

Progression of Explorer Society Quest will enable more and more terrains. This will require a lot of time though!

New respawns:
  • Asura Palace
  • Old Hero Fortress
  • Draken Dungeons
  • Catacombs of Fallen Cathedral
  • Hellfire Fighters respawns
  • Grim Reapers
  • Werewolfs
  • Worker and War Golems
  • Vampire Brides
  • Deeper Banuta
  • Hydras
  • Dragons, Dragon Lords and Frost Dragons
  • Temple of Corruption
  • Destroyers
  • Behemoths
  • Vandura (Wyrms)
  • Giant Spiders
  • Spectres and Soul Eaters
  • Demons
  • Furies
  • Hellhounds
  • Medusae Tower
  • Ghastly Dragons
  • Undead Dragons
  • and many many more...!
Golden Runes Seeking

Explore new area and collect Golden Runes! Check out Quest Log while progressing. These will be very useful in the future quests.

tUaKios.png

If you want to start your new adventure - go to Captain Max and ask him for passage to Trimeria!

do you copy these islands from other maps? or do you map it by urself? xD

Well, the majority of this map is self-made (by the team, I mean). You need to see one important thing. This map has been created 7 years ago! Now we have updated it with 20MB of custom areas, so now the map is around 60MB!
I have seen few regions that were copied (from rl or from other maps), but its really the minority compared to the whole map.
And of course PoI and Inq are copied from rl ;).

Recently we have changed most important:

Added custom Capture The Flag

Fixed broken behaviour of monsters against Magic Fields. Now they respect their immunities and weaknesses, also custom rules apply (for example Hydra crosses magic fields even though it's not strong enough against these elements and Grim Reaper avoid firefields. If no path is found and he was attacked by the player, Grim reaper will cross the fire, and only if it is the only way). Only few servers in the world got that feature. It is RL like now on Erpegia.

Fixed few bugs on the server

Added more ammo options for Paladin (more info soon)

I spent unholy ammounts of time on FaniaOTS and Valturia back in the day so I will give it a try just from sentiment for the map.

Changes to Paladin Ammunition and some bugfixes

As you know, on 8.6 the only way for paladin after 80th level is Assassin Star. And below that they had nothing for "Mid-level".
We wanted to make Bows and Crossbows more useful before and after 80th level. So we are introducing many changes for already-existing ammunition.
For most of you - this IS NOT nerf or buff. This is only TWEAK for paladins - so gameplay of pally will be now more interesting and bit more difficult.

latest

Assassin Star - Atk: 62 Range: 4 HitChance: 94%
Before this update Assassin Star was "bread'n'butter". Highest damage, high hitchance, ability to wear a shield.
Now if you want to put shield on, you will sacrifice damage, hitchance and your range. Still useful for teamhunt when you now you will tank some damage.

latest

Sniper Arrow - Atk: 64+ Range: Depends on bow Hitchance: 95%+ (You can obtain even 100% with Warsinger Bow) Cost: 20gp each
Minimum Level: 80
This should be most "efficient" way for Pally now. High Damage combined with highest hitchance and range.
But beware of fast, strong melee monsters. They will hit you hard now.

latest

Shiver Arrow - Atk: 55+ Range: Depends on bow Hitchance: 93%+ Cost: 12gp each Level: 60
Mid-level choice for pally. Now you are not limited with Enchanted Spears / Onyx Arrows.
!!! NO ELEMENTAL DAMAGE !!!

latest

Piercing Bolt - Atk: 66+ Range: Depends on crossbow Hitchance: 90%+ Cost: 23gp each Level: 85
Most powerful ammunition obtainable from shop. However you will sacrifice some range and hitchance.

latest

Infernal Bolt - Atk: 70+ Range: Depends on crossbow Hitchance: 88%+ Cost: only via Soul Orbs. Level: 120
Insane damage. Unfortunately you will miss some shots. Best for PVP

latest

Explosive (Burst) Arrow - Atk: 35+, Hitchance: 100% Area of explosion: 3x3 Cost: only via spell Level: 100
This is change that we are not sure about. Burst Arrows will be best combined with knight who can hold a lot of monsters "in pack"

And some bows and crossbows:

latest

Chain Bolter - Atk +7, Range: 5 Min. level 150
Obtainable only from Demon Oak Quest

latest

Royal Crossbow - Atk +4, Accuracy +3%, Range: 6 Min. level 130
INQ Quest

latest

Arbalest - Atk +3, Accuracy +2%, Range: 6 Min. level 80
POI Quest

latest

Modified Xbow - Atk +1, Acc +2%, Range: 5 Min. level 50
Dreamers challenge Quest

latest

Silkweaver Bow - Atk +3, Acc +4%, Range: 6 Min. level 80
Some quest on Trimeria

latest

Warsinger Bow - Atk +3, Acc +5%, Range: 7 Min. level 80
INQ Quest

latest

Composite Hornbow - Atk +3, Acc +2%, Range: 6 Min. level 50
Dropped by Wyrms

BUGFIXES:

- Holy missile (exori san) has now 4 range like it should be.
- !!! Fields, Bombs and Walls is now working like on real-tibia. (e.g. Grim Reaper won't pass firewall unless you attack him)
- Fixed bug where monsters on "tighter" places were spawning way slower
- !frags command now works properly
- Fixed map-click autowalk.

Other Changes:
- GMPs now give ~10% more mana.
- Stamina now recovers 1 minute per 2 minutes offline, excluding green stamina.

Progress in-work:
- CTF PvP Arena (balance)
- TeamDM PvP Arena
- Burning Man Event

ALL CURRENT WORKLOG YOU CAN FIND AT
Trello

Back