• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

As you have realized the server is offline and we are working very hard under these circumstances where we are getting DDoS'd by two partners, two different sources are giving us up to 25 Mp/s. It will all be solved within any time and we will inform you guys, sorry to destroy your sunday

edit: SERVER IS BACK ONLINE!

Our hosting provider seems to be having the same network problems caused by the DDoS attacks on their data center. We will get back to you once we get more info.

We are very sorry to dissapoint you but no server protection would ever match the attacks we are currently holding on about, the server will get online asap we fix this, we are very sorry once again guys.

Are you kiddin' me? My server has been attacked for around 1GBit/s and it had NO LAGS at all.

I had more players without otservlist advertisment, it has been closed because of players, which left the server to another one, while it was fully bugfree.

I had more players without otservlist advertisment, it has been closed because of players, which left the server to another one, while it was fully bugfree.
Are you kiddin' me? My server has been attacked for around 1GBit/s and it had NO LAGS at all.
You surely don't know what 25 Mp/s is, make some researches 25 000 0000 million packages of 1028 kb/s now calculate that and tell me I am kidding again.
I don't care if you had more more players or not, it's clearly that you are affected by me being so succesfull with having constant 100-130 players which I think is completely awesome. Now GL with your next ot

Yes You Say it Fun! AND having Fun is the Most Important in Playing a Game isnt it noobek?;)

So what happened?

Why did your server close after a week? Or perhaps even less?

You surely don't know what 25 Mp/s is, make some researches 25 000 0000 million packages of 1028 kb/s now calculate that and tell me I am kidding again.
I don't care if you had more more players or not, it's clearly that you are affected by me being so succesfull with having constant 100-130 players which I think is completely awesome. Now GL with your next ot

Yes, of course - and someone wasted that attack to an tibia server with 130 players.
What's a bullsh*t.

And here we go again, all botters which get caught by a gamemaster say that they get banished cause GMs friends accusing them to bot..... I got several reports on you and your quadra squad of you burst sd at the same time and first when I came to you, you guys seemed nice and everything but I kept getting messaged from like 20 different people and I took the opprtuniity to look @ you whle doing actions and you trapped ankh boat and suddenly I SEE your SD on him as fast as you burst so I mean, anyone here in this forum who is from oldschool and knows how the player versus player work, you know that an burst and sd cannot get on the target at the same time if you aint using bot. I caught them and I looked more clearly when they took their second offer and I caught them again, obvious deletion. Now write from your main account instead of creating an acc just to spam and give false rumours to people.

Our hosting provider is currently having a huge DDoS traffic so everyone on this network is affected by this, please keep in mind our host provider is getting a huge traffic towards them.

Not trollin but looks like gm and his friends playing normal chars, that never works out well. NE-VER. There will be always be controversy
around these bans since you cant know for sure if players aimbot or not.

I bet 99% of your playerbase is polish/br, typical scrubs that cant play tibia ( a dead game ) without cheats or hotkeys.

k.

Flameria could be good, my idea is that edition should be a BETA version.
Fix everything You should, dont boost exp places or that can be voted but that will make ppl only hunt tombs dear GM Flameria. Make the task rewards good, and keep the low exp after lvl 125~
That is my opinion.