• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Then why don't u change the default version to pvp?
Server can only startup when set to non-pvp, this is why I haven't.

Update time!
insanityot.hopto.org

@Synnical now you might not even debug anymore :) use !prestige command if you guys have issues with debugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Flash should find a programmer that can program ots to restart after crashes

Ot is being turned on now, lucky for you guys I checked in before I went to sleep. I have been up for 24~ hours and im heading to bed. If it crashes tonight, im sorry. Ill take a more closer look into what might be causing this tomorrow.

Remember to relog often to save your progress!

If it goes down lemme know, I have been given permission to restart :)
Btw @DestinationSer add a globalevents script to do server saves automaticly more often. This may minimize unnecessary loss of progress :)

Restarted the OT to remove prestige talkaction. The bunch of queries it was doing a minute was lagging the OT terribly and ill fix the command and then add it back. use prestige npc and anti-debug spell for now

My question is then what would cause not only the server to go offline but also for the website? And when I tried to do a tracert to the host ip it would timeout with no connection to the host?

~edit~ And I'm not trying to sound like a dick it's an honest question lol
infinite while, repeat or addEvent loop.

Going to be an update tomorrow guys :)

The nuclears amulet will work again but the quest for it has to be redone to get the amount of charges it should have given you. Theres gonna be new quests and im gonna take a look at this prestige command and see what i can do to minimize all the lags caused by it.