• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

plus flash ain't doing much to software upgrades for the money people pay him for stuff Regards Martix

More staff abuse
mK9ZD7q8zgGOC

after 5 min hes on his main character 21k prestige
ouZAyJhIuEOKe
I agree with you m8 this abusing started happening since day 1 with his gm

i think you accidentally a 0 somewhere mate ;)
No. The promotion bug glitch was abused, the bottle requires you to de-equip everything for a reason. when doing promo (before) it let you do the bottle while having eq on so the gain tripled by tens and twenties per use.
The amount is right, its just that it Was a bug but now its no longer a bug.

No. The promotion bug glitch was abused, the bottle requires you to de-equip everything for a reason. when doing promo (before) it let you do the bottle while having eq on so the gain tripled by tens and twenties per use.
The amount is right, its just that it Was a bug but now its no longer a bug.
i was referring to the 900 million~ or 9~ billion :)

@DestinationSer
Don't you think its really easy to prestige?
You need to fix that like highexp..etc
when you get like 5 Prestige your levels go slow :p

i was referring to the 900 million~ or 9~ billion :)
Which I was.
I was saying, before when the promotion bug wasnt fixed and someone was spamming prestige bottles they'd reach the game limit and therefor be set back to 1. Now its not possible to ever reach that limit cause they can no longer bug their hp

Which I was.
I was saying, before when the promotion bug wasnt fixed and someone was spamming prestige bottles they'd reach the game limit and therefor be set back to 1. Now its not possible to ever reach that limit cause they can no longer bug their hp
900 million = 0.9 billion
if you meant 900 million or 9 billion (aka 9000 million) and wasnt sure which, then my bad :)
on another note except being annoying (which i know you love ;))
how come it took into account the bonus from eq? wouldnt it just add hpPerLevel*level*prestiges? :eek:

900 million = 0.9 billion
if you meant 900 million or 9 billion (aka 9000 million) and wasnt sure which, then my bad :)
on another note except being annoying (which i know you love ;))
how come it took into account the bonus from eq? wouldnt it just add hpPerLevel*level*prestiges? :eek:
For some reason it multiplies it by percentage on your equipment haha, but I ment 900 million Trillion or 9 billion Trillion. I believe the 1st one is the game limit for players, which is impossible to reach unless cheating somehow

For some reason it multiplies it by percentage on your equipment haha, but I ment 900 million Trillion or 9 billion Trillion. I believe the 1st one is the game limit for players, which is impossible to reach unless cheating somehow
thats weird o.o
you could always add a talkaction that consumes X of these bottles that automatically removes the items, adds values for X bottles and then readds them to save players some trouble ;)

thats weird o.o
you could always add a talkaction that consumes X of these bottles that automatically removes the items, adds values for X bottles and then readds them to save players some trouble ;)
Yes I know :) But I keep them this way cause when people do a new promo they can start with a couple thousand prestiges instead of prestige 0