• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

You can boast about crushing someone on 7.4 5 years ago, nowadays its just randoms like this Fameboy and Patryczek trash talking each other people when they are both shit.

< e.g
Lol who the fuck are you XDD "Sorlenix" go play tibia 10+ i eat you alive 1v1 dont talk bitch

cant make an account?

takes me to blank page with message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in /home/hiberna/www/pages/createaccount.php on line 187

that message kinda makes it look like there is only 187 online in server too? ;d

Hope this get sorted out soon or I wont play today at all :/

Lol who the fuck are you XDD "Sorlenix" go play tibia 10+ i eat you alive 1v1 dont talk bitch
Question is who are you?
'Joined: Jul 6, 2017' < You found this forum recently and now starting to trash talk hahah fucking random, its 2017 and u acting big on 7.4 stfu retard

Question is who are you?
'Joined: Jul 6, 2017' < You found this forum recently and now starting to trash talk hahah fucking random, its 2017 and u acting big on 7.4 stfu retard
Lol who cares about a fucking forum i wrek your face in game when ever little bitch nerd with glasses

60 people have got it so far, and big thanks to the team with 23 people who ordered! (thou you got nice discount because you were many at same time)

I tried to visit your link but the thread had been deleted. Kappa

Edit: I tried visit your profile but your profile had been deleted. Kappa

Last edited:
I clicked on your signature and it still doesn't work. Maybe it's a bug for me?

Back