• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

If you higher lootrate the idea of 7.4 will disipear.. all have makers on MC, what you do with pure cash? Stack in depotXD

Id suggest to remove lvl limits on tasks :)

Ggwp signed but for the task see it as a reward. Its not going that fast after 60-70 anyway

This loot is wierd.

Looted Mpa after 10 demons and after 50 i have looted like 3 fire axes XD

Would be nice if you could add more spawns, on level 60~ its basically tomb all the time.
Anyway I also do really enjoy the new spawns.
In my opinion they are well customized and they are good. Cant u make more? They are great

Probably darashia tomb is the best one. Maybe you could add dragon lord or a bigger hydra spawn in ankh.

paladins and knights hits are weaker than medivia lol, tahts why all play sorc (im sorc)

Carpal tunnel syndrome? I remember when I played Tibia I had super high sens and only moved my wrist so it hurt after a couple of years playing.

Dunno man, whenever I play for example Realistic and 1v1 it happens, any other game or activity in real life it never occurs lol.

Sucks

This loot is wierd.

Looted Mpa after 10 demons and after 50 i have looted like 3 fire axes XD
Adde you use manafluids to make SDS on 7.4...
And complain its bad lootrate? XD

so teams, make a guild?
sammy and co go play hotkey warriors... in ethania XD
all afk with elfbot and say its fun !!!!!!!!

Everyone should play here.
But I agree knights and paladins should be looked over in hits, its so many "poffs"
no more dmg, but more accurate....
(IM paladin)

He should work on server.. its not 2 late to bring new players!
I even think he should higher exp for early lvls to bring more people?

+ Make pvp enforced if you kill a skulled player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back