• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

it will be fast when u have cash to gfb everything u make 1-50 in 30 mins, now it shouldnt be easy (if ur mage )

With today's server save we have implemented/fixed following things:
  • Added BR and USA proxy
  • Few NPCs that was not responding correctly
  • Bug with disappearing name

Guess that all these bot threads are just fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yh e.g ban dhiaz aka no hands using bot to play on 7.4 this retard he said he was at gym, so apparently he was at gym 2am in the morning. This guy also sets alarm clock to wake up and check his bot was going alright cuz he logged in at 4am to set bot up again and hes 30 years old. He taking this game so seriously. Dhiaz face the fact you just got caught botting on 7.4 now stfu and crawl back under that cave you came from Fucking random tibia player from 2016

'we are 7.~ players you hotkey-focused-online-piece-of-shit' says the one using a bot to play 7.4, face it you retard you got no hands which is why u need bot to play even 7.4 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I mean this kinda just proves how little hands you got, its ok i understand you need to play with bot on 7.4 because u got no hands u retarded shit, you set an alarm clock for a tibia ot in 2017 get a life xD

Last time I played a few years ago the noob symbol was to stairjump in Ankrahmun shops. When did this change?

Should probably make the level range for some tasks higher, like the orc berserker/leader and maybe crypts and DS aswell.
It's fine for pallys/mages but knights hunt that shit after 55.

first time i killed with my team like 600 vampires and loot 0 vampires shit loot i think xd

Lootrate is 3 x but it feels 1 or 2 x. Also i think its good since people gonna start to cry when they die

Back