• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Does anyone record cams and want a movie? Send me a message on Otland

Previous projects:
Lastest movie
Tibia - YouTube
Vimeo

(I have a better PC now so resolution/fps is better quality than some old movies).

Last edited:
22:10 Eremo: Sorry, but blessings has been disabled.

I mean if there are no blessings atleast ad some pvp-enfo. Dieing as 100 mage now is suffer when you have 0 money :p

Or do you have to buy this Ava tar to get bless?

Last edited:
As long as it's not something that can be sold in shops. I remember playing some medium-rate servers that gave you like 20k for every new character you made and that just sets up for abuse.

Well its true, just a mace and a jacket if you leave rookgard.
If you play mage and do not have friends to give you money its impossible to play

Maybe scale armor, brass legs, soldier helmet and some bad shield would be enough

im having issues to log in.. why?
i wrote my account and i just get the message your character list is lading.. please wait.. and get stuck there
and then appears the message that cannot connect

Last edited:
Well its true, just a mace and a jacket if you leave rookgard.
If you play mage and do not have friends to give you money its impossible to play

I kinda agree what you saying since its summer, but impossible is just lol.
Antidote in rook cost 40 gp, pick 50 gp so if you have 90 gp from rookgard you can get scale armor and battle axe within 15 minutes...
Then you can easy make snake or cave rat task.. then you have enough cash to buy blanks and a weapone

Go to open battle vs Miszczu 102 ms he heve nice aim bot 40 sd shoot to me on stacks edron no have any 1 miss auto attack burst sd the same time.

Back