• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Too late i guess, none is playing or mostly ppl just random pking everyone around

Didnt play much as i would like :D
haha Thx for proving my point.

You are a player of Iriana and yet you post here to kill the server. In my opinion GodWille should find your name and delete everything you have. People like you dont deserve to play

haha Thx for proving my point.

You are a player of Iriana and yet you post here to kill the server. In my opinion GodWille should find your name and delete everything you have. People like you dont deserve to play

Talking the guy who was saying he was leaving doing some changes. Keep talking bullshits, just said it's hard to make it play more ppl.

Talking the guy who was saying he was leaving doing some changes. Keep talking bullshits, just said it's hard to make it play more ppl.
Yes i was quitting without making leave people with me, not as you are doing

Im still playing after He fixed the bugs. I even helped gm with advertisement. God wille can prove it to you.

You are really wrong. I hope gm find your name and just delete you from this server

@can someone post Cordoba name in game here in otland?

Yes i was quitting without making leave people with me, not as you are doing

Im still playing after He fixed the bugs. I even helped gm with advertisement. God wille can prove it to you.

You are really wrong. I hope gm find your name and just delete you from this server

@can someone post Cordoba name in game here in otland?
Not gonna keep arguing with you, pointless. See you ingame

i think the oldschool players/teams that are left should ask theirself if they should continue playing or just quit totally. Cause atm the teams that are playing are more likely destroying the ots then making the ot's to a succes. The teams nowadays are pathetic and have no balls can only whine about what is wrong instead of what is good. So what now? you are gonna wait for a new ot? and do exactly the same as you did on the last 10 ot's (lvl up to 100 and quit?). I'm glad this was the first and last ot i actually tried again since a year or so. Cause I won't spend a single minute on a new ot anymore beside medivia. gz to the "oldschool players"

The community of 7.4-7.7 is dead.

Just like assassinho said, everybody is whining about a single bug on a otserver. Everything has to be perfect or they quitt and wait for the next ot and do the same.

Maybe you should host the newest versions with changes of 7.4-7.7. Guess alot of more ppl would join.

Atm its like everytime a serv of 7.4-7.7 opens, 400-500 ppl join. After 2 days 50% is left. 20% of the 50% screams server is dying. The 30% listening and start quitting.

@Dark Legend Well, he also said he'll quit the server and only play the "perfect" ot server. What you're describing has always been the case with highrate oldskool servers. They die pretty quickly.

high rates ots always dies too fast. i played on classictibia exp was 2x, players like 600~ but staff fucked start and make second server, it was fault and server is almost dead.

high rates ots always dies too fast. i played on classictibia exp was 2x, players like 600~ but staff fucked start and make second server, it was fault and server is almost dead.

Are you talking about Remere's ClassicTibia.com? I thought it was closed after a year allegedly because threats of law suit from CIP (but some people also believed it was just made up because he was bored with his project). I think ClassicTibia was his second server though, it started out with Classicalia together with Ryan (Oldera guy) but they parted ways or something.

i mean second server classictibia by other guy, he opened second br server and eu server die too fast. i played on ct by remere also, epic server

@Dark Legend Well, he also said he'll quit the server and only play the "perfect" ot server. What you're describing has always been the case with highrate oldskool servers. They die pretty quickly.
not as fast as nowadays.. nowadays you have to be happy if it last 2 weeks.. when oldschool still had proper big teams even ryan's servers lasted for a month atleast. (roldera etc). and it had plenty of bugs.

Back