• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Stop look for perfection. Look for the last fun you can receive from 7.4-7.7.

Perfection is what makes Human sick. Am I wrong?

ah well seems like teams left and server is pretty much over. gl to the players doing exactly the same but then on a different ot. what a fun.

Stop look for perfection. Look for the last fun you can receive from 7.4-7.7.

Perfection is what makes Human sick. Am I wrong?

You're not wrong. People play 7.x because they don't like perfection. They want the pure and unbalanced chaos. I remember when the oldskool community started the transition from 7.6/7.72 to 7.4 because they wanted uh traps – people wanted the bugs.

Later people started complaining that gfb and ue damage was too high because people spammed. Guess what? That's what Cipsoft fixed in the 7.6ish updates; the version you didn't like before.

People also put 7.4 formulas but add a multiplier to mana regen. Guess what? That's what Cipsoft fixed in the 7.6ish update.

I don't know how it is today but I played Ryan's Oldera server for many years and all that time they had the wrong algorithm for aim – basically in what directions you can aim and which walls will block your line of sight. People didn't care, because it wasn't important to the community.

Perfection, 100% formulas and so on were just buzzwords in the oldskool community for all the years that I played. It was rarely true and people didn't care anyway.

last 3 7.4 servers i played they died same way, so boring enemies/community.
(Thora, oldera, now iriana).
gg
But well im still up to play as i can see those pally team is lvling up so lets go.

so funny that about server dieing is people talking that havent even probably fought here :eek:

Times changed. I think the oldschool ot times are finally over. Aslong as Medivia is up, all others servs will fail...and as longer medivia is up, the community for the old clients will die out.

I remember servs with only carlin or really bad rl maps. They had higher exp and good mana gain. I liked it very much. And not just me, everybody had alot of fun who I knew.
Nobody gave a fuck for bugs...we just enjoyed. Now we care about every little detail. But why?

I would play this server if it wasnt so lowrate, need faster exp faster regen

i think same of Iskall people juts open mid/low rates so boreds, its summer i dont wanna be all the time in my house playing tibia lol, just want to exp fast and make good fights, but the servers now aren't like this, they looking for money, u need to pay to sell on djins xDD

i think same of Iskall people juts open mid/low rates so boreds, its summer i dont wanna be all the time in my house playing tibia lol, just want to exp fast and make good fights, but the servers now aren't like this, they looking for money, u need to pay to sell on djins xDD
Well i agree with you. Many of my friends didnt start becouse they dont have that much time to grind here when its so hot outside :p

also work 45hrs a week + friends u dont have alot of time to play so it sucks u cant get fast lvl and war at 19;00-23;00~

Higher exp a bit on low levels?

I mean @GodWille try something so we can recover players. People dont you agree with me???

the gm u wont reach anymore. He gave up Iriana and start another server soon I quess.

He doesnt love tibia, just the money he receive from ppl.

Back