• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

adde go full trap him self 7 times and cry paladin is OP because he die XD
but no, gm dont care.. did you see him care in any previous editions since decemeber? :D

"full trap" Im running arround and still getting nuked by bolts

Wait for my real team to come :p

I have to sag pallys are OP.

2 pallys on ur neck with power bolt and sd combo = headshot 80 ms
Also they hit fucking alot

Paladin team go full 6 RP to kill people ruining the wars when we try to fight. we cant kill them . you should put more power ue&sd and nerf paladin distance if you make a balanced server. Paladin charlovers I wont play more if you dont make sorcerer a good vocation, my team wont play if dont fix

Paladin team go full 6 RP to kill people ruining the wars when we try to fight. we cant kill them . you should put more power ue&sd and nerf paladin distance if you make a balanced server. Paladin charlovers I wont play more if you dont make sorcerer a good vocation, my team wont play if dont fix
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I think we was never 6... 5 people is max team so far XD

YEs but this is not medivia where i have to kill rotworms here give us easier start ify ou want more players (to GM)
Rotworms 1-25 50 30,000 experience
50 rotworms are you are level 20 XD

Maybe you are better to stay on ethania full AFK exp

im with 93lvl and bohs + time ring running same on ankrahmun/thais like 70 master with no t ring WHAT IS WRONG

Seems finally people are understanding how buffed RPs are on this server.

Atleast i made an rp so i can be gay alsso

YE ADDE MY 93 MS WITH T RING RUNNING SAME ON ANKRAHMUN/THAIS LIKE PALADIN HAHAHA

Back