• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

its server for money he got 7 days after start and didnt change formula hits/teleport to desert quest etc etc. xd

its server for money he got 7 days after start and didnt change formula hits/teleport to desert quest etc etc. xd
What are you talking about? I've just listened to your fucking words then you paying back with such words?
Its's players fault that left server, because as far as I know the server works really well. It's only players fault that server dies, stop doing like that or you will not see any good 7.x server anymore. You'll again spam to hosters about opening the server, but noone of them is going to listen you anymore. Look at Tibianus, Oldera, Iriana - all of that servers are stable as fuck, expect few really small bugs the gameplay that we are offering is pretty well, and all of those servers died in around 1-2 weeks. Good luck oldschool players, I'm just going back to 8.0 business.

What are you talking about? I've just listened to your fucking words then you paying back with such words?
Its's players fault that left server, because as far as I know the server works really well. It's only players fault that server dies, stop doing like that or you will not see any good 7.x server anymore. You'll again spam to hosters about opening the server, but noone of them is going to listen you anymore. Look at Tibianus, Oldera, Iriana - all of that servers are stable as fuck, expect few really small bugs the gameplay that we are offering is pretty well, and all of those servers died in around 1-2 weeks. Good luck oldschool players, I'm just going back to 8.0 business.
you have my support, you did a good job except for listening people who spam otland.

Its a lot of players you need to listen in game, people who could sustain ur server. Anyway better luck next time, im backt o 8.0 again, see you soon then?

only problem with the server from hosters part was the lack of ingame activity from them and the time it took to fix stuff.
otherwiser server was ALOT of fun.

Rates were too slow for this kind of server.
Anyway the engine and everything was good.
He did not need to fix nothing. Just faster rates to enjoy our wars.
For me this server was a 9/10. I hope you will be back to oldschool someday again.

Rates were too slow for this kind of server.
Anyway the engine and everything was good.
He did not need to fix nothing. Just faster rates to enjoy our wars.
For me this server was a 9/10. I hope you will be back to oldschool someday again.

Paladins were too strong early on, insane damages and powerbolts buyable in shop for 6gp/each..

yeah power bolts shouldnt be buyable either way

if they have plenty of them it means they spend a shitload of time to make em

WARNING COMMUNITY

GOD WILLE ALSO KNOWN AS NIEBIESKI IS JUST HOSTING SERVER FOR MONEY, HE HAS ADMITED MANY TIMES HE WONT CARE ABOUT PLAYERS HE JUST WANTS MONEY

ALSO REMEMBER HES OPENING THIS SERVER RIGHT AFTER FRIBBEN COMEBACK. HES AFRAID HE CAN STEALL YOUR MONEY.

HE WANTS NO PLAYERS ON HIS SERVER SO HE CAN RESET AND GET FREE DONATIONS

DO NOT PLAY GOD WILLE SERVERS. COMMUNITY IM WARNING YOU.

Back