• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Lunara 7.4 WAR SERVER PVP ENFORCED ONLINE !!!!

patrik161

Solutions
Reaction score
LUNARAWAR.png

Client:

*Custom made anti-bot 7.4 client
World type:
*WAR - PVP ENFORCED
Server features:
*Start at level 30
*UH traps ( that's why we love 7.4 )
*Edited thais map
*Kills/deaths counter
*Unlimited runes
*Unlimited ammo

pvpenfo1.png

pvpenfo2.png

Last edited:
Sounds good man, do you think you could post pics of the new monsters and items to get a feel of the new content?

Sounds good man, do you think you could post pics of the new monsters and items to get a feel of the new content?
Lunara - Map
Please check the link, you can find there all custom spawns. About items - i'm leaving it for the players - let them explore :)

Looks cool but there is simply to many of those servers out there right now.
Go for something new, midrate, stable et.c
GL

looks cool but as @vemvetvad said its too many servers like that atm, i'd love to try it but 12 registered accounts isnt really appealing

Yo I dont want be rude and tell you what's u should do but maybe u should think about enfo server, I mean enfo like realistic war. Your server looks pretty nice but its bad time for open. We have realesta and septera, they are almost dead but originaltibia is coming. Realisticwar/letswar is offline so ppl for sure will play ur enfo, this will be other kind of advertisment. Ppl would see how looks your engine, DMG, movment and after weekend or week you should try open normal server. Its just my opinion I wish you all best.

Yo I dont want be rude and tell you what's u should do but maybe u should think about enfo server, I mean enfo like realistic war. Your server looks pretty nice but its bad time for open. We have realesta and septera, they are almost dead but originaltibia is coming. Realisticwar/letswar is offline so ppl for sure will play ur enfo, this will be other kind of advertisment. Ppl would see how looks your engine, DMG, movment and after weekend or week you should try open normal server. Its just my opinion I wish you all best.

good idea, i'd love to play on some warserver cause theres none atm, its also the best way to test your engine and potential bugs

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for your feedbacks, all of you are right - due to low amount of registred account i won't open the server today, i gonna rework it and run WAR server for some time.

Server is online !
*Start at level 30
*UH traps ( that's why we love 7.4 )
*Edited thais map
*Kills/deaths counter
*Unlimited runes
*Unlimited ammo

I'm open for any suggestions.

Add souls for ue, waves, utamo Vita, delete fields DMG and should be ok for begining.

Add souls for ue, waves, utamo Vita, delete fields DMG and should be ok for begining.
As requested, to avoid spammers i implemented this system :
For each kill you will gain 1 soul point

Energy wave - cost 3 points
Ultimate explosion - cost 5 points
Dmg from fields deleted , come and have fun we had already 7 players peak :)

Im at work atm : ( big thanks that's you host enfo for players. Good for u

Back