• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] MasterCores 7.4 mid-high rate. Advanced DDos protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, Erik might take money for his work because he can! he made the server he hosts it. Everyone that played his server are always having fun. Im not talking about his personality. Frankly i dont care lol... What im saying is there wont be a better scripted ot out there. Than this one, and he knows how to host an ot compared to other people. Even if he closes the server down. Atleast we would have fun meanwhile :) like always! And yeah comparing classicus with this... Comon classicus is a really shity mistake. It would have been great if everything would have been like it should have been 7.4 And using task systems for new servers is not even a smart thing. Servers like tibianic which have been there for years could use it as they do... Because it needs something new to it.

Anyway dont be asses about this. Feel happy about it instead. Might be some good wars or pks or rpg's for the people that are looking for it. Personally i think the server rates are too high.

While you're a redskull, players will be able to deal same damage to you, as they would on monsters.
You will also only have able to deal half PVP-Damage to players without a skull!
The ones you'll still be able to deal normal PVP-Damage to is, White, red and yellow skulled players!
Haha this server is one big joke! Only for RPG players! People wont respect respawns and gonna kill steal everythink and steal loot-bags etc... if someone enter ur spawn u cant kill him cuz he lose half lvl or one lvl then come back and get everythink in 15min-20min (mid rate server rlz) u can frag someone 1-2 times per day but if u take red skull then newb without any frag gonna one ue u and bb... 150 characters created bye...

@up there wont be any 'PKING' and u gonna see A LOT OF!!! runemakers... ppl gonna put them everywhere all time cuz they wont lose backpack/eq and none gonna pk them...

Last edited:
some1 pls tell me if this ot has runes in shop.. i dont wanna have 3x mcs with runemakers

Of course the server have went down so much when it never have had any other DDos protection than firewalls/Programs for it.
Last time it was up, they overloaded a 1 Gb/s internet-line. That wasn't my fault...... it's all on the DDosers.
Thanks to those a****les.. I didn't have any home internet for 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!
1 Gb/s line god damnit........
If you seriously think I close server to win donations, how the fuck does that work? if I had shitload of players to start with, how do I get money by shutting it down?

Anyway, I've spend the 3 last months finding a solution.
Unlike others, I am a confirmed stuckborn fuck....... Why?.... I don't quit... I don't let people drive me over by hurtful words nor DDos...... I live up to my promises to keep the game clean from botters.
And I will always live up to the point that I wont give up...

But, finally, I've made deals with a company that can help me out for real.
This open up my doors to make MasterCores as big it could become earlier, if it wasn't for the DDos shit.
The time it was under www.mastercores.com

But you guys decide yourself if you want to give me a chance or not, but this time, you might get surprised what I'm capable of.
It's not in my mind to close down mastercores, there never was...

Oh by the way, I'm not surprised, I found 2 guys in this thread that keeps calling me stuffs.. funny.. is it because I deleted your access for auto-heal 2 years ago? ;)
2 years and still angry that you got caught, angry that I did the duties I was entitled. nice..

For people who are going to play MasterCores:
I hope to see you all tomorrow! and I swear I will keep the game from cheaters!

For people who flame:
Give me a chance, or stop follow me.....

But Erik, make the pvp system normal. Have the frags as you might have said. But keep it normal so even if im red or whatever, ill deal normal damage to whoever i attack. Otherwise it wont attract more players. It will become a second degree rip-off like classicus! So please keep the pvp system as it should. And the guy had some sayings about the botters. You actually need to have a normal one. so they dont come and steal your shit. IF they loot something valueble, its easily worth dying for then sell it. When it should have been yours after killing him. Dont make it a joke. People need to respect respawns, being afraid and intimidated.

But Erik, make the pvp system normal. Have the frags as you might have said. But keep it normal so even if im red or whatever, ill deal normal damage to whoever i attack. Otherwise it wont attract more players. It will become a second degree rip-off like classicus! So please keep the pvp system as it should. And the guy had some sayings about the botters. You actually need to have a normal one. so they dont come and steal your shit. IF they loot something valueble, its easily worth dying for then sell it. When it should have been yours after killing him. Dont make it a joke. People need to respect respawns, being afraid and intimidated.

ye pvp system should be normal, red skull = end game

PVP system, I'll make a poll about it when the server starts.
If most want normal PVP system I'll have that changed quickly.

where is the client download? will you add a forum (i need to know people cause I'm starting alone and want a guild/friends)?
instad of editing the xp table, couldn't you edit the monster exp?
it sucks not to know the needed amount of exp and having to look at the website.
also, please, do not sell gold/equipment by donation points... this can unbalance everything, since no frag = no drop...
and can you check it SD's are hitting in "area"? at classicus, everybody on the SQM will take the dmg, but UH traps are still available. I think that sucks.
thanks for the answer.
by the way, tibicam?

pvp should be normal and i think many peoples will play
and what about antibot system?

Well I won't be playing unless the pvp system is put back to normal. How retarded is that having you deal half damage because the person isn't skulled? Also I feel like the max number of frags before ban should be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back