• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a couple years ago, because some of people didn't have their's recovery keys etc.

Bullshit.

I know this because he manually changed the e-mail on my account to that of his friend (which would otherwise take 2 weeks), so that he could change the password and thus hack my account.
You obviously don't know anything of the real corrupted things this iryont have done on his servers. Yes he have had several I been playing since he first opened tibianic v1.

More tasks will be added?

There are different kind of tasks and in any case nothing new will be added before the launch. However, I'm sure we will expand it in the future.

dont believe so, also task rewards will be 25% compared to old server (say you got 1000 exp as reward on old server it will be 250 here)

That is correct.

Tibianic's forum. Iryont's post.

Gold will be changed also, as we have seen. Anyway, we should wait for official post here from Iryont.

That is correct as well.

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Spectrum [DEC 20 / JAN 1] | Custom 7.4

I will change the title of the topic to clarify that.

reasoning for this is people unfamiliar with tibianic may be dissapointed / upset when they go to play dec 20th and can't

Actually, if you don't have the voucher code you won't be able to create a character on the new world since it will display the error message. Players can choose to play on Legacy though.

edit: i see now you included "get your voucher now" but it is not clarified much at all

I didn't change the text of the main post since the beginning.

I can assure you guys that the hydras from real tibia will never be added. It has been discussed many times and Tibianic will only implement truely new content, not just steal from real tibia. If you want hydras I recommend spriting your own one, submitting it on the forum section and if it's good I bet that Iryont will add it (but most likely with balanced drops and not the kind of OP monster that destroyed 7.5 by letting mages above level 30 hunt faster than knights & paladins)

That is correct.

Stable server although it have had it's share of corruption. Account give-aways to friends by Iryont, etc. But that was long ago, perhaps not anymore.

I believe I can recall your case. If you didn't decide to share the account back then it wouldn't be given to the second owner who was able to prove the ownership of the account, instead of you. That's usually what happens when you break the rules and except fair help which simply isn't possible.

I do understand your point though, in which case implementation of un-changable recovery keys should at least help to decrease amount of account sharing or trading, since the original owner will always be able to retrieve the account.

know this because he manually changed the e-mail on my account to that of his friend (which would otherwise take 2 weeks), so that he could change the password and thus hack my account.
You obviously don't know anything of the real corrupted this iryont have done on his servers. Yes he have had several I been playing since he first opened tibianic v1.

There is no need to create some random fairy tale story.

Although, we spoke to you directly Iryont. You approved of our account-trade (just like many others). Your rules only abide to players, not your friends. And since I was trading with one of them you yourself told us it was okay.
Obviously, anyone would totally deny this as I have no actuall "video" of it all and thus can't prove anything.

This case is no secret to many people, most old players of tibianic knows about this, I'm just letting the newcomers know that this server ain't some corrupt-free miracle that you try to have it seem.

Last edited:
Account sharing wasn't punished too hard, but there wasn't any turning a blind eye to the accounts of friends... o.0 Funny post. I have been playing the first two v1 and v2 with swe and polish teams. Iryont was always trying to be the most neutral to everyone, because he isn't a player but a private company+university project in the past.

I hope you won't get any problems like these, but don't let your friends to use your account. I remember you very good when I was killing you in the past. You were one of the first redskull random pker. Over the time you did permit ACCESS OR USE your characters to your friends and now you are trying to hidde that situation under the Iryont's fault?

Nothing personal, because I did postedy many account traders-sharers in the past, but none of them did never acti like you... They did know it was your fault... funny thing.

I hope that MC farms at VNS won't be allowed and will be banned hard with main chars included. Account sharing from different ip logs - gps localisations with too big distance in kilometers, should be also a clear prove about account sharing and should be punished hard. Ip logs show all you need.

Last edited:
There were alot of rule violations that slipt by due to Iryont knowing the players somehow, while banning those he didn't for the exact same reasons. Just as well as there were rule violations commited by Iryont himself by aiding his hacking friends with his direct control of the server database.

I don't mean to be rude Hendze but you ought to be a very ignorant person if you believe that Iryont always been fair'n neutral simply because he never admits to anything openly.

Thanks for helping me create such a discussion about the matter though, it only means my information will reach out to more people.

You got a strange feelings to this topic, but I can understand random players without the big picture inside the teams-administration terms indie the game... In the past there were a couple of problems, none says there haven't been any :)

The most important thing is that how many did change since then... 2-3 years ago and now? There is a huge difference, it is why we are willing to trust in Iryonts words. The pluses and minuses are easy to judge.

Tibianic is worth spending our time. Everything bad what happened in the past, helped Iryont and the community to change also. Progress... only this matters :)

Aaaand finnaly the 7.4 (almost real) tibia with 1x! cant wait.

sai lul you're so full of shit, stick to boat trapping noobs on high rates pls

Server had much corruption you all noobs who don't realize this just blindly trust iryont because he had a long-term successfull server.

^

Thanks for shoving us the thruth!

Server had much corruption you all noobs who don't realize this just blindly trust iryont because he had a long-term successfull server.

1. Longterm
2. Succesfull

So why the fuck are you trying to sabotage this server? Where is the point? Do you really have to cry so hard? Get a life kid ;)

because he lost some acc due account trading what was illegal and as far as i remember it was on tibianic hr not even on lr some 45 rp.

Blinded or not, I had 58 lv in top 3 of the first 2x editions and hadn't any proves for corruptions , even thoough i was with polish teams at battles. My friend did even tried to give donations like 10-20 roses at once in the past and all of my friends didn't got any special donation. Just premium , so?

It is just a game, but owner is fair for everyone. Cm Doyle was only unfair with giving hints in messages for other people considering quests, wars and secret chars of players who were casuing destructive behavior. Who cares about old rune farms, 2 years ago for example.... Nowdays even Everbot doesn't work properly here and got autodetection. Mc farms are often being punished. Iryont can track now all farms of multiclient, even if he will let them play 2-7 days to get all proves needed.

He would ban many people, but if he would ban at least 1 innocent player it would be bad. It is why he is so objective. If you don't like his mature actions at the longest term open tibia server we won't change your mind. Just don't play with others :)

1. Longterm
2. Succesfull

So why the fuck are you trying to sabotage this server? Where is the point? Do you really have to cry so hard? Get a life kid ;)

And who are you to tell him this. You are doing exact same thing but then on the classictibia.net thread. get a life kid;)

And who are you to tell him this. You are doing exact same thing but then on the classictibia.net thread. get a life kid;)
Ye but classictibia.net is not longterm or succesfull server :D

Trashing a trash =/= trashing for fun so get a life too!
Mine is pretty gr8 btw

because he lost some acc due account trading what was illegal and as far as i remember it was on tibianic hr not even on lr some 45 rp.

oh no the guy who got free lvls by gm and shit on other servers, or bug abusing tasks is telling me how people ain't corrupted?

Iryont let us trade acc with his friend just as he let alot of people he knew trade accounts with randoms, then manually changed e-mail in database making them able to hack both the accounts. Rules only abide to people iryont doesn't know, or if someone proves to the community they cheated cuz he have to keep his fake non corrupt image that all these noobs actually believe in xd

Well.. Still tibianic is best choice for playing if you want play old school server which wont get closed/reseted every month

Status
Not open for further replies.