• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old players from Antica/Isara and Inferna servers will be here aswell.

Best and the most stable server you could only find. It is almost like the official Cipsoft server! :)

Last edited:
dont believe so, also task rewards will be 25% compared to old server (say you got 1000 exp as reward on old server it will be 250 here)
source for that info? also will they change gold rewards?

Tibianic's forum. Iryont's post.

Gold will be changed also, as we have seen. Anyway, we should wait for official post here from Iryont.

@Iryont

i just noticed that there is no mention of the first 10 days / voucher situation on this thread, i'd suggest changing the title to something like

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Spectrum [DEC 20 / JAN 1] | Custom 7.4

then explain / clarify the situation (make it a focal point / easily noticed / visible) on the first page

reasoning for this is people unfamiliar with tibianic may be dissapointed / upset when they go to play dec 20th and can't

edit: i see now you included "get your voucher now" but it is not clarified much at all

I bet mostly it will be only knights/ paladins :D sorcs/ druids will be pain in ass lvling whit this rate and client.

Recomended this server !!
Real tibia 7.4 :)
LOVE TIBIANIC <333

Now when it will be exp and loot rate 1x hydras should be added its great place to go team hunt.

Please edit your first post about the voucher system... There isn't almost nothing more about that the server will be reserved for premium vouchers player in the first 10 days :)

Last edited:
I can assure you guys that the hydras from real tibia will never be added. It has been discussed many times and Tibianic will only implement truely new content, not just steal from real tibia. If you want hydras I recommend spriting your own one, submitting it on the forum section and if it's good I bet that Iryont will add it (but most likely with balanced drops and not the kind of OP monster that destroyed 7.5 by letting mages above level 30 hunt faster than knights & paladins)

Stable server although it have had it's share of corruption. Account give-aways to friends by Iryont, etc. But that was long ago, perhaps not anymore.

It was a couple years ago, because some of people didn't have their's recovery keys etc. As we know , at the first one year of tibianic's launch there were much less players online... maybe why there was an idea to trade accounts.. who knows. The only bad thing from Tibianic has been kicked. Cm Doyle, he was a good game helper and mapper, but pathetic public relations member. Unfair.... ;)

Everything has been changed till now. Server withouth unfair server starts as we can remember it after the tibianic starts a couple of years ago. We can't wait for the new server. Custom islands and exp spots are more for 90+lvs or big teams running with shared exp. Nothing what could bring unblance to our game world.

Status
Not open for further replies.