• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spying is almost as old as ventrilo is used in tibia.... + or -
That is why " The Unit "(Titania) made the difference, they only had in the team ppl who they could trust...they werent many but ;)

This would be better if you didn't need teamspeak/ventrilo spies .... (as you can hear minute 1 a recording from what i'm assuming is the enemy teamspeak)
Only little pussies play dirty like that. #noskill #nohonor
What the fuck are you talking about? It's a record of our own teamspeak.

This would be better if you didn't need teamspeak/ventrilo spies .... (as you can hear minute 1 a recording from what i'm assuming is the enemy teamspeak)
Only little pussies play dirty like that. #noskill #nohonor

LMFAO

So you put your own teamspeak players saying "oh no we are dying" in your own video of killing other people? I don't buy it. Pussy

In the recording you can clearly hear them yell 'Attack Macbeast'. Now you look up Macbeast at the Medivia site (http://medivia.org/community/character/macbeast/), and you'll find this:

hAgI79L.png

So either you're saying his own team is backstabbing him, yet never killed him, or you're just plain wrong and realise you owe people a sorry.

Next time you accuse people of something, atleast do some research. Now you look like some retarded dickhead.

In the recording you can clearly hear them yell 'Attack Macbeast'. Now you look up Macbeast at the Medivia site (http://medivia.org/community/character/macbeast/), and you'll find this:

hAgI79L.png

So either you're saying his own team is backstabbing him, yet never killed him, or you're just plain wrong and realise you owe people a sorry.

Next time you accuse people of something, atleast do some research. Now you look like some retarded dickhead.

I really don't care. Why you would put some guy on your own team saying "help i'm dying i'm dying" in your own pking video is beyond me. Cool I guess? With that said, I still think you are full of shit and a bunch of little pussies who play dirty.

I really don't care. Why you would put some guy on your own team saying "help i'm dying i'm dying" in your own pking video is beyond me. Cool I guess?

Obviously you cared enough to make a hassle about it, but whether you care or not doesn't matter, fact is that you were wrong. Action in TS adds some extra spice to a war movie, seems to have helped in this case.

Obviously you cared enough to make a hassle about it, but whether you care or not doesn't matter, fact is that you were wrong. Action in TS adds some extra spice to a war movie, seems to have helped in this case.

Please tell me more I'm so interested

I can honestly say a third server is not even needed anymore. All the people I see on this forum requesting the third server played Spectrum and could not hang. It's going to be the same situation; a huge number of people starting that can not handle the early game thieves/pks/trolls and end up quitting with a very small community left. One team will become immature and abusive forcing war and out boring the other with noob char tactics, then just play the server alone. I really changed my mind and feel like instead of a new server he just needs to introduce a USA proxy for both servers.

But if a new server is introduced, .5x exp is the way to go. 1x is just not suited for how people abuse the game mechanics nowadays.

Why would you create a new server and split the community again? :( Tibia is not fun on empty/half empty servers.

BTW: My friend wants to buy a char on legacy, PM me with what you got, he got RL account too with items on Morta if it's of any interest. Only SWE!

Last edited:
I must admit that the third , new server wouldn't be as good idea as I thought.
At this moment the community is rising at Legacy and players need to use to forbidden multiclient and puting chars on mouse recorder to gain more runes at afk...
Many people will make new chars, got banned and make new chars again.. Fresh community need time to adapt :)

btw to the owner: you are doing a great job but pls stop making new places/monsters/items look so god damn nice, it looks like real (new) TIBIA, doesn't fit the 7.4 graphics at all and it ruin the good old feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.