• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear players

It's time for a small update regarding the current status of our work since the autumn update. As most of you are aware our current website is quite old and outdated - it hasn't changed for the past few years. That being said it's about time to change it. It is one of those main goals we hope to achieve within this year. Another one is a small winter update which is actually a major revamp of ice islands such as Forgula. We would like to refresh the environmental look of those islands to make them look more attractive in terms of winter climate. Below are two screenshots from our test server which should spoil the overall idea of the revamp:

RevampedForgula1.png

RevampedForgula2.png

I hope you will enjoy it!​

When?

Any1 has some 60+ characters for sale? Got friends who wanna buy

Edit; spectrum

spectrum sometimes: 20:14 Total: 520 players online.

Medivia Update - Seal of Eternity
Prologue

Five months have passed since any tensions arose between the Thaian army and the Lightbringers. The coasts of Medivia are clear as ever, and the King is at rest from the perilous times that befell the lands earlier. With brave adventurers venturing off to the ancient city of Abukir, the rest of the mainland seems unusually solemn.

But now, something ancient stirs in the depths of the world...

A mysterious hooded man enters the Rain Castle, exhausted, like a mule after a day's worth of being mounted. Stutch observes him and deduces that such a man has no business wandering around the castle.
He rushes to his side and stops him from proceeding further.

"MIND YOUR MANNERS COMMONER! THIS IS THE KING'S CASTLE! Judging by your torn robes and sweaty palms, you will find nothing here but embarassment. I have to ask you to leave the premises."

"Stutch... I-"

"How do you know my name?", Stutch asks immediately, shocked by the man's odd voice which seemed almost non-human.

"I know many things, dear friend, which is why I came here in the first place."

Harsky places his hand on the sheath of his sword and watches confused from the side as the man continues...

"I have a letter, for his majesty. It is of grave importance that he reads it. I wish not to talk to him in person, but he will want to read this letter's contents. That much, I can promise you."

1HH4iVg.png

"The King is not here, old man. Leave before he finds out and fires me for wasting my time speaking to a filthy peasant instead of guarding the castle."

Harsky chuckles.

"So be it, noble guard. Please, take this letter and make sure the King reads it. That is all I ask."

"VERY WELL.", Stutch shouts aggravated as he grabs the letter from the strange man's hands.

As soon as the man left, Harsky observed that the letter was not even sealed. What kind of an unsophisticated peasant would deliver a letter that is not even sealed, he wonders.

"The letter is not sealed, shall we have a peek? It's not like anyone will know."

"Hm. You have a point. Let's find out what's so important that it would make a man enter the castle in his sleeping gown."

They both burst into laughter as they reveal the letter and start reading the ink written by a very shaky hand.

6wkDXFy.png

"I have come from afar to relay this knowledge to you, my King.
Some call me a madman, some call me a false prophet, and spit on the ground before me as
I attempted to urge them to believe me, as I beg of you now as well.
This is no prophecy, no paranoic premonition. It is nothing but a fact, and the fact is - no seal
binds forever, and no magic lasts eternally.

Something terrible is happening... awakening.
Chained to the very heart of this planet, forgotten and forsaken, written off in the archaic scrolls as a mere myth, never to be seen or known about again. But I know of it...
An evil so ample and tremendous, that even Fardos and Uman feared its vile corruption.
Hidden from the sight of men and Gods, incarcerated and forbidden to feel anything but eternal pain, its seething hate waited for an eternity to taste freedom again.

And now it will, for its seals have weakened and its prison can no longer hold it.
Its anger is greater than you can imagine.
Have you felt it already?

The faint tremors beneath your feet, every day.
The dark, cloudy skies, falling on us like a curtain, trying to hide what's happening from the sight of Gods above.

It will come for you, for us, for the people and the creatures of this world. It will unleash its mighty power, and when it is done... you'll have no kingdom left to rule.
Heed my words, my King. I know this will sound as insane as it is impossible, but it is the only way.
You have to unite your men with your enemies. You need to unite the world under one flag and march that flag down into the dark soul of this world if you are to win this battle.
Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Minotaurs, the dead and the living... for once, just FOR ONCE, in the name of Medivia, must stand united against this colossal nemesis.

I will wait for you at the gates of the Dark Ravine.
At the bottom of the chasm lies the horror that I speak of.
I know this, my King, for I was tasked with guarding it. I am the Gatekeeper, the Chasmgazer,
and I was predestined to bring this message to you, as you were predestined to save this world.
Will you trample your honor and safety to fullfil your destiny and rescue all life?
Or will you stand too proud and watch the world around you get swallowed by darkness and fire?
I implore you to make the right decision.

I do not expect you to know where the Dark Ravine is, but one of your greatest enemies does.
Make peace, my King. Make peace, and come meet me at the end of the world.
I will be waiting.

However, there are those who won't be so... patient."
MhQPWtY.png

l8deweY.png

Stutch and Harsky both stand stunned and speechless, staring at the letter.
A small seed falls out of the envelope, as the sound of feet climbing stairs fills the castle.
King Medivus enters the room to find his guards utterly terrified.

"Y-your grace... there's som-something. Something you need to know. Here, read this letter."

As the King sat down and finished reading the letter, the only sound that resonated through the royal halls for the rest of the day was the sound of Noodles' whining.​

Last edited:
We are sorry, but you cannot purchase premium rose using PayPal without a character with at least 15 level.

make new server iryont

btw sell 88 ek on spectrum

so what are the rates for this server?? i cant find any information on the original post here, nor on the website....
I've got like 5 friends looking to play a solid 7.4 server

oh. I thought there were two words, one normal rate and one modified? I dont think i wanna play normal rate -- waaaay too slow for me :(
needs a slight boost imo

oh. I thought there were two words, one normal rate and one modified? I dont think i wanna play normal rate -- waaaay too slow for me :(
needs a slight boost imo

World: Legacy (2 exp rate), has started few years ago and there are even 300+ lvls yet. World: Spectrum has normal rates (x1) but it's started one year ago and there are still low lvls. The other thing is the number of people online on average. Legacy - 200 players while Spectrum has 400 players online on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.