• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "voucher thing" assures that the server's stability. There are loads of new players that think this is done to simply squeeze some money out of the players but most don't seem to realize how expensive it is to: pay a ddos protected server, buy new sprites, pay the staff, develop / script new content. It's not like you can make a new update with a couple of hours work. I highly doubt Iryont & the staff managed to finish the 1.0 update in less than 1000 hours of work. Let's not call the people that work on a server with such a passion greedy.

It is greedy, the income he gets from premium is already enough. If it wasn't profitable he would not have started a new OT-server. But as I said whatever, just my opinion that it is lame. Who said I am not already playing on the server? jeez.

this voucher thing is to get rid of ppl like u and sai who would only join to random pk and make a mess on server. Ppl who really want to play have bought vouchers, ppl who dont rly want to play and want only pk or destroy server on start didnt buy fortunetely.

Mex please, you are the most try-hard person ever. The amount of time you spent in tibia would make a retarded person a rocket scientist by now. Not everyone has the time to PG as fuck on every 1month reset OT-server, just to come with 4-5 mages and UE pallys and whatever neutrally lvling. The only difference is that we PK at lower levels, you play 24/7 and do it on a higher level, Not only do you play 24/7 you also use MC and character share on all servers to have rune farms.

Funny also that you diss me and Sai and still you spamm Sai about help to make war-movies and for him to make them for you, pathetic.

Still hilarious you started to fight with Zabije because he didn't want to play 24/7 LOL.
And I haven't played OT's for like 1 year, and I never random pked on tibianic legacy server. Mex don't type to me, you are a waste of my time.

Last edited:
True but if you ask me, a little profit from that many hours working on this server is completely reasonable.

It is greedy, the income he gets from premium is already enough. If it wasn't profitable he would not have started a new OT-server. But as I said whatever, just my opinion that it is lame. Who said I am not already playing on the server? jeez.

Mex please, you are the most try-hard person ever. The amount of time you spent in tibia would make a retarded person a rocket scientist by now. Not everyone has the time to PG as fuck on every 1month reset OT-server, just to come with 4-5 mages and UE pallys and whatever neutrally lvling. The only difference is that we PK at lower levels, you play 24/7 and do it on a higher level, Not only do you play 24/7 you also use MC and character share on all servers to have rune farms.

Funny also that you diss me and Sai and still you spamm Sai about help to make war-movies and for him to make them for you, pathetic.

Still hilarious you started to fight with Zabije because he didn't want to play 24/7 LOL.
And I haven't played OT's for like 1 year, and I never random pked on tibianic legacy server. Mex don't type to me, you are a waste of my time.
Nice imagination with that sai case or zabije case. With voucher thing we can avoid tampons atleast.

meh perhaps i'll make a character aswell now then .. inb4 best player in the world comin to kill mex and all other nuubs >= D

I don't always cry about voucher, but when I do I end my argument with "cry is free" lol
Yupp voucher costs, but cry is free :). As I said before, complaining about voucher IS NOT EQUAL TO not having it. I have voucher, I still think it is lame.

I totally agree with Ariera, just do not listen to iryont boyfriends here on otland trying to protect him from showing the truth to everyone: he is just making this new server becouse the old one died after his faults. Now he try to reedem himself making a new server and getting 3000 euros from vouchers; with the only hope of making a lot of money again. Iryont you are just trash and a shame for the oldschool players.

Might not matter in the long run. But this Voucher thing is just pure greedy, trying to squeeze out all the extra $$$ as possible. The pay2win factor is pretty low I guess since the advantage you get is slim, but a 10 days headstart is not a small amount.

Personally I do spend a lot of hours daily working on the server, and you can easily notice what has been achieved by now and what king of support are you getting on Tibianic. There is actually more, we are a legal company paying taxes where you do actually purchase virtual goods and not donate to some unknown person who may or may not give you something back. There is also a legal employee working for money - CM Madragor. Besides that, we have at least several freelancers getting paid for creating new graphics! That might be a shock but none of them is working for free.

Also, recently I made a huge investment in new server which I'm still waiting for - fully custom hardware, being assembled as we speak. The goal is simple - to make the gaming experience as smooth as possible (lag-less) and to basically make players happy. That is actually what are you paying for - the support and care you won't get anywhere else.

It's time to realize that any company has two goals which cannot be separated from each other - to earn money and to make customers happy. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

Personally I do spend a lot of hours daily working on the server, and you can easily notice what has been achieved by now and what king of support are you getting on Tibianic. There is actually more, we are a legal company paying taxes where you do actually purchase virtual goods and not donate to some unknown person who may or may not give you something back. There is also a legal employee working for money - CM Madragor. Besides that, we have at least several freelancers getting paid for creating new graphics! That might be a shock but none of them is working for free.

Also, recently I made a huge investment in new server which I'm still waiting for - fully custom hardware, being assembled as we speak. The goal is simple - to make the gaming experience as smooth as possible (lag-less) and to basically make players happy. That is actually what are you paying for - the support and care you won't get anywhere else.

It's time to realize that any company has two goals which cannot be separated from each other - to earn money and to make customers happy. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

Just saying that it is greedy nothing else. You still make profit from premium accounts and that is also ENOUGH money to make all the investments you are talking about and having this employee. ( Since you did it before you launched this new server )
It is your server and you do whatever you want. But at the end of the day it is to pocket some extra money and it is lame. It is not like you are expecting to run the server for 5+ years with the money you are getting from voucher? Nope, you are planning on running this server with the money you get from people buying premium and that is why this voucher thing feels icky.
People are already paying a premium service and have to pay more to play on a new server, I have never heard of a buisness model like this. Even greedsoft who lets the game be infested with botters don't do that kind of shit. If you buy prem you get access to everything.

Last edited:
Just saying that it is greedy nothing else. You still make profit from premium accounts and that is also ENOUGH money to make all the investments you are talking about and having this employee. ( Since you did it before you launched this new server )
It is your server and you do whatever you want. But at the end of the day it is to pocket some extra money and it is lame. It is not like you are expecting to run the server for 5+ years with the money you are getting from voucher? Nope, you are planning on running this server with the money you get from people buying premium and that is why this voucher thing feels icky.
People are already paying a premium service and have to pay more to play on a new server, I have never heard of a buisness model like this. Even greedsoft who lets the game be infested with botters don't do that kind of shit. If you buy prem you get access to everything.
just shut up and quit

Ariera... most of the real world is working like that.. I can't even imagine who are you in rl o.0

So after a did read your posts, I should earn less in my working company, pay less for my employees or even give them only the free internship?:D A really great idea... 0.0

If iryont want to make progress he needs to pay for well done job. You can't get everything free, I'm really enojying the server and all his work. You can easly buy premium in game or purchase it by yourself. Everyone are happy, if you don't understand the life... just change the server or start to try a bit of real life experience... World isn't so nice and pink as you think :)

This guy obviously a.) cannot read b.) has no grasp on how the concept of anything money related in life works (probably 14 y/o living with mom) so no sense to argue

Ariera... most of the real world is working like that.. I can't even imagine who are you in rl o.0

So after a did read your posts, I should earn less in my working company, pay less for my employees or even give them only the free internship?:D A really great idea... 0.0

If iryont want to make progress he needs to pay for well done job. You can't get everything free, I'm really enojying the server and all his work. You can easly buy premium in game or purchase it by yourself. Everyone are happy, if you don't understand the life... just change the server or start to try a bit of real life experience... World isn't so nice and pink as you think :)

You must have missunderstood me? I never said that premium was bad, I think that it is a healthy model for him to use to sustain the server and pay for his employee. But this voucher thing is just sketchy. It is just a little boost of money the owner is squeezing out. I have no doubt this is the best server out there, I am just voicing my opinion:).

As I said 100 times already, I have voucher. I just think it is shitty, but it is done now. Nothing to do about it

You still make profit from premium accounts and that is also ENOUGH money to make all the investments you are talking about and having this employee.

Your assumptions are wrong in this case, and I'm not really sure where do you get that kind of information. In fact the investment I was talking about was made thanks to vouchers.

People are already paying a premium service and have to pay more to play on a new server

They don't really have to play on the new world since we have another one available for everyone else. I simply took the liberty of creating new world available only to certain people for first ten days.

Anyway, try to think about this fact - it was easier for me to create another server on another website forcing players to buy premium anyway. I'm pretty sure it would create more income, since it would be an illusion of free to play server. I did choose the harder way of implementing multi-world technique to let players share the premium and play on both servers at the same time. Also, I made it clear from the beginning that the new world will be pay to join for the first ten days.

I'm not really forcing anyone to play, especially if you don't like the business model. If you feel that's greedy, sketchy, or whatever that's alright, I don't mind. Anyone is free to have any opinion on this.

True but if you ask me, a little profit from that many hours working on this server is completely reasonable.

593.gif

I am surprised people are really complaining about having to pay to play the first 10 days of a server opening. Look how many idiots funded cip to play retro ... "retro" ... servers, all requiring premium. To be honest this is the first time I paid rl money for any Tibia relations in a very long time, and well worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.