• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, this is an AMAZING server. I would suggest people play it.
It still pulls in amazing amounts of people on a daily basis, just not as many as claimed.
With that said Medivia website shows 2.000 players online right at this moment. Otservlist shows 600. (They still count for 4 mc's each IP)
over 1,500 are under level 25... Lol (75% if you don't know how to do math)
In ending I really don't know what's going on but if you run around looking for those 1,500 under level 25 a lot of them logout when you get near, are botting, or you can't find them.
That's what I'm trying to say and its undeniable. Right now 75% online are under 25. Most (not all) are botting, unreachable, logout when you come near.
It's math dude look it up yourself. Go look for them. Have fun.

otservlist showed 600 on spectrum only, not on both servers. legacy wasnt even shown. and it showed 600~ on spectrum while like 680~ on spectrum were online so 80 arent counted and that ignores the fact that pretty much every BR guy uses a proxy to get a decent connection meaning they share the same ip. no idea why you keep spamming this thread with uninformed bs like this. also gotta love how every guy on a maker is a mc or a macro. im online only on my rune maker whos 20, doesnt mean im cheating, and so do shitloads of other ppl

otservlist showed 600 on spectrum only, not on both servers. legacy wasnt even shown. and it showed 600~ on spectrum while like 680~ on spectrum were online so 80 arent counted and that ignores the fact that pretty much every BR guy uses a proxy to get a decent connection meaning they share the same ip. no idea why you keep spamming this thread with uninformed bs like this. also gotta love how every guy on a maker is a mc or a macro. im online only on my rune maker whos 20, doesnt mean im cheating, and so do shitloads of other ppl
There was times that otservlist showed like 1500 people lmfao.

~edit~ I stand corrected...... https://gyazo.com/919fbcb41c0d2d6292d27d42494431b0 seems legit

Last edited:
You are wrong. Go look at the otservlist change thread. Proxy doesn't effect this.
You are the uninformed one.
It was called Medivia spectrum but it was still counting both, if you look now it has been changed.
I'm not sure what's happening but right now medivia website shows 880 players online while otservlist shows 966. Once again a very large majority (615 out of 880 at this moment) are all under level 25.
This shit is bugged and whack.

Last edited:
You are wrong. Go look at the otservlist change thread. Proxy doesn't effect this.
You are the uninformed one.
It was called Medivia spectrum but it was still counting both, if you look now it has been changed.
I'm not sure what's happening but right now medivia website shows 880 players online while otservlist shows 966. Once again a very large majority (615 out of 880 at this moment) are all under level 25.
This shit is bugged and whack.

go fucking cry somewhere else. you probaly just failed ingame and now you try to blame the mc's for it. just mc yourself and stop cry.

go fucking cry somewhere else. you probaly just failed ingame and now you try to blame the mc's for it. just mc yourself and stop cry.

well stop acting like you're somebody
the truth is medivia is like rl tibia = paid cheaters are safe

To this day I still have a ton of shit on Medivia from when I played little bitch ass fanboy. I'm pretty stacked on both servers.
Apparently you do not know how to do basic math. (I hardly do either so it's ok)
Nice argument, Sanraiz is 100% right about this.

To this day I still have a ton of shit on Medivia from when I played little bitch ass fanboy. I'm pretty stacked on both servers.
Apparently you do not know how to do basic math. (I hardly do either so it's ok)
Nice argument, Sanraiz is 100% right about this.
Even tho it looks like they spoof their numbers, I still want to start here when I have a chance.... hook it up :p lmao

Even tho it looks like they spoof their numbers, I still want to start here when I have a chance.... hook it up :p lmao
Sure this is a really fun server I got a bunch of shit you can have to help you get off to a great start... I started both these servers when they first opened, this is by far the best oldschool OT
PM me your name and what server you are on

well stop acting like you're somebody
the truth is medivia is like rl tibia = paid cheaters are safe
be glad there is any server like this at all. instead all this other download and run servers wich closes after a month. It's never good isn't it?

be glad there is any server like this at all. instead all this other download and run servers wich closes after a month. It's never good isn't it?
it can be good for old players dat know gm won't charm em in any way lol

This would be better if you didn't need teamspeak/ventrilo spies .... (as you can hear minute 1 a recording from what i'm assuming is the enemy teamspeak)
Only little pussies play dirty like that. #noskill #nohonor

ElfBot targetting on Tusenlappen was real

Anyone got a rook set I can borrow? I want to check this server out

I got nothing, is it okey ?

Why do you bother replying if you got nothing you can do just like the rest and not reply to my message? Degenerate.

Client says to download from mediviaonline.com but that website is password protected and here on the thread it says to download from medivia.org. I'm a bit confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Client says to download from mediviaonline.com but that website is password protected and here on the thread it says to download from medivia.org. I'm a bit confused.
1) Don't double post
2) "We are in maintenance mode. Please come back in a few hours."

1) Don't double post
2) "We are in maintenance mode. Please come back in a few hours."
218422131992559616.png

OTLand police no happy

Now max 4 characters/account, and if we want more we've to pay "30 days premium" LOL and now frozen hmm can be done by spell wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.