• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Cast System|Online NOw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news fellows!

We took a closer look at your feedback and we decided to lower the respawn time of the castle monsters. Besides this, we did reduce the amount of monsters in the castle by 50%!

This means that you will get lower exprate/hour in a castle, but its still a private hunting spawn.
We decided to put the price of the Castle at 1.500 points, this because we don't want everyone to have a castle, although we still offer them.

I feel that we can definetely say that we ain't a Pay2Win server, due to the fact that many of the donation items are obtainable by playing the game. Besides that, players are able to receive free points by competing on several events that find place on Morinia.

Also, I saw a few people worrying about the hunting rooms. it's for 10 pk points and it lasts 1 hour only so i think it's good!

Best regards,
Mr Osama

Last edited:
Good news fellows!

We took a closer look at your feedback and we decided to lower the respawn time of the castle monsters. Besides this, we did reduce the amount of monsters in the castle by 50%!

This means that you will get lower exprate/hour in a castle, but its still a private hunting spawn.
We decided to put the price of the Castle at 1.500 points, this because we don't want everyone to have a castle, although we still offer them.

I feel that we can definetely say that we ain't a Pay2Win server, due to the fact that many of the donation items are obtainable by playing the game. Besides that, players are able to receive free points by competing on several events that find place on Morinia.

Also, I saw a few people worrying about the hunting rooms. it's for 10 pk points and it lasts 1 hour only so i think it's good!

Best regards,
Mr Osama
Nice english. :) (Serious no joke)

Server looks nice so far
Almost never lagg and 80 players online already

Well, 90 spoofed chars, sorry.
it's 106 now but what's the meaning of spoofed?!
many players are in training bro its not fake?

53 players are level 8.
they are at training maybe
f024873f6225e63bc6b3292347b9ea72.png

don't forget that we bought countdown in otservlist it was removed from just 30 minutes!

also look at highscores first 100 are more than lvl 8 !!!!!
why do you think that our server is so bad ?!
we reduced the castles and we reduced it's price and there is free points and pk system and good exp stages and 6 events and vip city? and we gave first 100 player 100points it's not pay2win server and many like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is Already DDosed My Server Ask Him @Tarek1337
So.. you don't have evidence?

they are at training maybe
f024873f6225e63bc6b3292347b9ea72.png

don't forget that we bought countdown in otservlist it was removed from just 30 minutes!

also look at highscores first 100 are more than lvl 8 !!!!!
why do you think that our server is so bad ?!
we reduced the castles and we reduced it's price and there is free points and pk system and good exp stages and 6 events and vip city? and we gave first 100 player 100points it's not pay2win server and many like it!
I didn't said the server was bad, I didn't play it. I just corrected Deepling's statement.

-- Oh sry for double post it was ment to be an edit.

-- Thanks admin.

So.. you don't have evidence?

I didn't said the server was bad, I didn't play it. I just corrected Deepling's statement.

-- Oh sry for double post it was ment to be an edit.

-- Thanks admin.
ah anyway when we started the server at the first minute like 40 players were online all of them went to train idk why :D but our servers has 133 online now i hope it will be more tomorrow!

@Owner Maydel Shut up man, if you disrespect someone by logging on their ot spamming your server then you get what you deserve imo. Not that i beleive he DDoS you anyway because he doesnt seem like he would know how.

On topic the server is 10x better than i expected and the players online are genuine every spawn has people atm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back