• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Cast System|Online NOw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character made and ready to play, by the way on the website you have section "faq" but really it is the forum? And the forum button links to the homepage ?
Just thought id let you know :D

Good job,
See you Thursday!

nice ots keep it up
thank you :D

Character made and ready to play, by the way on the website you have section "faq" but really it is the forum? And the forum button links to the homepage ?
Just thought id let you know :D

Good job,
See you Thursday!
you're welcome at anytime to play i'm happy to see some members like my new server also we will fix that faq see you on thrusday!! :D

Will you post on otservlist.org countdown?
yeah I already paid and it will start before 1 hour from server starring

server will be online after 1 day,4hour,23minutes

create your account now and have fun with us

Your sweet sweet lovin, lovin, lovin OT
Keep it comin, comin ehhh
As long as you love me

Sigala Ft. Bryn Christopher - Sweet Lovin OT (Morinia edit)

As long as you love me

??

As long as you love me

I believe I didn't hear it in this song, and I listened it more than hundred times. :p

Anyways, server not recommended, will most likely restart after week, Staff is giving free items to their friends and pay to win.

I believe I didn't hear it in this song, and I listened it more than hundred times. :p

Anyways, server not recommended, will most likely restart after week, Staff is giving free items to their friends and pay to win.
it's not like my old server deepling now I have partners and if you read the all thread I said I paid for countdown 90£ so I'm not that stupid to make some dumb actions and can you tell me what do you like and what you don't like and don't care about restart it won't restart like my old server this server is completely different unlike my old one

it's not like my old server deepling now I have partners and if you read the all thread I said I paid for countdown 90£ so I'm not that stupid to make some dumb actions and can you tell me what do you like and what you don't like and don't care about restart it won't restart like my old server this server is completely different unlike my old one
Well, then goodluck!

this shit looks fucking retarded lmao

how the fuck does it have 2 pages of ''nice server i play''

wanna bet theres gonna be max 20 players online fucking orsha ot hahahaah
can you give reasons why you don't like the server you should give reasons?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a server I'd play because the mapping is horrible and the server is most likely Pay2win.

I also don't like it when there is English like this:

208a3973c6d2276373c94503e0783bd1.png

But gl.

This is not a server I'd play because the mapping is horrible and the server is most likely Pay2win.

I also don't like it when there is English like this:

208a3973c6d2276373c94503e0783bd1.png

But gl.
first it's the script words i didn't create them but i fixed alot i didn't see that and how can i swear it's not pay2win but you can say that because i forgot to post the free points on lvl that's it

Level 200 takes 100 points
Level 300 takes 150 points
Level 350 takes 200 points
Level 400 takes 250 points
Level 500 takes 300 points
1 account can have 1000 points
also there is firestorm event daily when you win it you get 200 points
points is for 1 character only if you create more in the same account you won't get the points

it's the script words i didn't create them but i fixed alot i didn't see that and how can i swear it's not pay2win but you can say that because i forgot to post the free points on lvl that's it
And you can't change the script? You only have to change one sentence in the script.

And you can't change the script? You only have to change one sentence in the script.
i said i didn't see that?
anyway is it clear now that it's not pay2win server? this server is not a noob server bro we don't have 100% interesting in money making!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back