• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Cast System|Online NOw

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can proof that you are not pay2win, by giving a free starter gift :p
there is a gift i forgot to say that too there is 3 vip days for each account!

Castles is for 1500 points now and 20% of monsters in the castle are removed!

Last edited by a moderator:
i will but when it's online it will be online after 5 hours

Second Promotion spells

Druid spell : Exevo gran massive storm-Mythical Druids spell : 40% lvl 350
Paladin Spell : exevo mas sin - Holy Paladin spell : 55% lvl 350
Knight Spell : exori mas gran - Legendery Knight spell : 60% lvl 350
Sorcerer Spells : exevo gran fire bomb - Supreme Sorcerer spell : 40% lvl 350

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see new spells on a real map server, good luck :p
thank you :D

@LordVissie

it's edited now thank you for warned me about this bad english
ZTKWtVe.jpg

Last edited:
Why I dont like it?

1) it has TP rooms, honestly this is not a real-map just a EVO.
2) It has castles, like really dude? You can just bot there 24/7 without getting a single sneak.
3) I would have no problem paying for a castle but some people dont have the cash (e.g: people that go to highschool, people that are unemployed) - This is what you call pay2win.
4) I havent checked out your site, and I wont do it but I'm 99% sure there are more ''overpowered'' donations which people cant afford therefore dont have the same benefits as people who can pay for it (proves my 3rd point that it's pay2win).

Why I dont like it?

1) it has TP rooms, honestly this is not a real-map just a EVO.
2) It has castles, like really dude? You can just bot there 24/7 without getting a single sneak.
3) I would have no problem paying for a castle but some people dont have the cash (e.g: people that go to highschool, people that are unemployed) - This is what you call pay2win.
4) I havent checked out your site, and I wont do it but I'm 99% sure there are more ''overpowered'' donations which people cant afford therefore dont have the same benefits as people who can pay for it (proves my 3rd point that it's pay2win).
all 8.6 real maps is like this masiyah is like this feba is like this vinera is like hellsway like this this all has vip with teleports and if you read well you will see that there is free points 1 account can get 1000 points from free points so he can get all of items so how is it pay2win?

Guys we're very sorry our server will start tomorrow at 17:00 PM because otservlist put the countdown not 1 hour to start they put it 1 day to start so it will start tomorrow !

Last edited:
And how many players do Masiyah for example have?

I didnt even mention your 'custom EVO spells' yet.

Just trust me when I say it's gonna be a failure. If not just quote me on it.

With a failure I mean a lower population then 50 players at start, With a 50-100 players it would be a success.

And how many players do Masiyah for example have?

I didnt even mention your 'custom EVO spells' yet.

Just trust me when I say it's gonna be a failure. If not just quote me on it.

With a failure I mean a lower population then 50 players at start, With a 50-100 players it would be a success.
masiyah had 500 online before for like 6 months anyway it's as you like every one has his opinion and i respect yours thanks for your reply!

Sorry dont like the map style.
your opinion is respected but don't think that because you are telling me Map style is bad i will change it i won't change it i like my map and there is other like it anyway thank you for your reply :D

Do you want me to show you how to take better screenshots? ;d
yea ofc thank you can you connect with me through skype ? my skype is david.alber15

whens this going online meh
its going to be online tomorrow it supposed to be online today but otservlist put the countdown wrong so it will be online tomorrow for sure create account and start having fun with us there will be 3 vip days as a start gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back