• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] OldTibia 7.4 (+7.72) Real Map HR ANTY BOT Launches

Would you like to see in server Wands / Rods ? (Up to Wand of Inferno / Tempest rod )

• Total voters
Thanks !
We also celebrate new record today !
record5.png

GOOD JOB !!

Hello my dear friend! I just found out that this shitty ass motherfucking cheating server has been BANNED from otservlist.org because they fake their online record.
Here is a video where i use exiva to find over 20 people whos all over lvl 40 BUT everyone off them has skills 10/10 and magic level 0. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU !?
here's my video of 17 minutes of exivaing at one specific place, guess how many i found LOL

YOUTUBE :

here one another ban without a reason followed by a video.
http://oldtibia.eu/?subtopic=bans
Name : Pepper Docter
Reason : (blank space) beacuse the only reason was because i cought his characters which he uses to fake his online counter.
GM's comment : Bye kid
Banned by : Administrator 26/09/2016, 0:19:52 03/10/2016, 0:19:52

Last edited:
Hello my dear friend! I just found out that this shitty ass motherfucking cheating server has been BANNED from otservlist.org because they fake their online record.
Here is a video where i use exiva to find over 20 people whos all over lvl 40 BUT everyone off them has skills 10/10 and magic level 0. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU !?
here's my video of 17 minutes of exivaing at one specific place, guess how many i found LOL

YOUTUBE :

here one another ban without a reason followed by a video.
http://oldtibia.eu/?subtopic=bans
Name : Pepper Docter
Reason : (blank space) beacuse the only reason was because i cought his characters which he uses to fake his online counter.
GM's comment : Bye kid
Banned by : Administrator 26/09/2016, 0:19:52 03/10/2016, 0:19:52

You play a highrate server to...watch others? find cheaters? etc?
You should learn to have fun yourself in a server that only aims to having fun pvp moments. What if they even have 30 players boosting the population? We use to be 100+ real players.
Thats more than enough for me. I just wanna pg a little and kill/die some.
There is no other good highrate server online out there so...ye in the end i agree with GM's comment. You are acting childish, if you arent having fun just leave the server alone...im having fun and i bet that atleast other 80 ppl are having fun daily too.
See you on the battlefield. Better than seeing you complaining in forums like if u were making us a favour.

I'm saying you think that, but in reality your like 30 players, while 100 are boosting, that was only one example.
I'm sorry Lamm, can't be easy for one with only tunnel vision.

You should learn to have fun yourself in a server that only aims to having fun pvp moments. What if they even have 30 players boosting the population? We use to be 100+ real players.
There is no other good highrate server online out there so...ye in the end i agree with GM's comment. You are acting childish, if you arent having fun just leave the server alone...im having fun and i bet that atleast other 80 ppl are having fun daily too.
See you on the battlefield. Better than seeing you complaining in forums like if u were making us a favour.
You could allways find a better server ;)

You could allways find a better server ;)
Sorry but there is anything better than this regarding Highrate servers.
We have only this server to play and there is enough action to make me still think its playable. Dont worry i wont be wasting my time, but i just dont care if gm tries to atract more people boosting the online list. Its his problem, im only here as i said to pg till 120 or so and have fun killing or dying.
This server will die sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
-corrupt gm supporting his friend botters, not banning them after clearly burst sds.
-banning people wo didnt bot at all after punio ragelogged in stream(uploading proof that they didnt burst or fist+sd at all soon).

NOT RECOMMENDED

-corrupt gm supporting his friend botters, not banning them after clearly burst sds.
-banning people wo didnt bot at all after punio ragelogged in stream(uploading proof that they didnt burst or fist+sd at all soon).

NOT RECOMMENDED
First of all Mylize, u telling me that im corrupt GM after i didn't ban people, which u didnt had ANY evidence, i told you to make a CAM because i will not ban people without hard evidence. Thats just show how childish you are or without brain because of your drug abuse ( amph or cocaine as your name in game )
Second you got banned due to breaking rule 3. a

You're not welcome in my server, have a good day ;-)

Thanks

PS. This is mouse record of the man who seems to be botter sd + burst as Mylize said

Ha ha ha

Last edited:
First of all Mylize, u telling me that im corrupt GM after i didn't ban people, which u didnt had ANY evidence, i told you to make a CAM because i will not ban people without hard evidence. Thats just show how childish you are or without brain because of your drug abuse ( amph or cocaine as your name in game )
Second you got banned due to breaking rule 3. a

You're not welcome in my server, have a good day ;-)

Thanks

PS. This is mouse record of the man who seems to be botter sd + burst as Mylize said

Ha ha ha
That was not even a burst sd idiot XD and it was not even the moment me and even you clearly saw he burst sded me stupid ass gm ill post the twitch movie from punio later where all can clearly see that you ban people who DIDNT USE BOT ;) your not welcome on otloand stupid shit corrupt gm :)
@supernallen quoted already you fake players and shit he prove it aswell with video man you are done ure the worst gm i've ever seen nobody of my team will ever play this corrupt server again kkthxbye.

Last edited:
That was not the bandicam of that moment me and even you clearly saw he burst sded me stupid ass gm ill post the twitch movie from punio lkater where all can clearly see that you ban people who DIDNT USE BPOT ;) your not welcome on otloand stupid shit corrupt gm :)
@supernallen quoted already you fake players and shit he prove it aswell with video man you are done ure the worst gm i've ever seen nobody of my team will ever play this corrupt server again kkthxbye.
Nobody care about your noob team mate. As i said youre not welcome on this topic unless you get some real arguments. Gtfo :)

lol wow

ya let's play a server where the GM is spoofing online list, lying about it and threatening people for mentioning it. "JUST HAFF FUN AND WAR" - u dont think a gm like that will be currupt as fuck?

the utube video is good, and more people should post that shit so people with a brain (apparently not u) can play a better server.

Last edited:
Marcus, You as admin of couple servers, should know that last login means last login without relog after next login... Which means that player galimatijas cloud login today Sep 27, 18:00 but he didn't relog yet so you can see his last login. Easy stuff
So he has been online for 24hrs and haven't died and logged out. I feel bad for that kid playing a server for 24h withotu taking any pauses. :S

27 Sep 2016 -
The Hidden City Vangloria - huge update!
Today we performed another update on a server. Here is a list of changes:

*Added whole new city Vangloria - you can travel only from Thais

Vangloria.jpg

Prepare to explore many secrets, dungeons and quests in Vangloria !

*Fixed umar and ubaid, they will answer to DJANNI'HAH

With tomorrow's server save we will also add/update:
- Lower knight's damage, due to better balance.

*Double exp event for 48 hours