• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will runes be 2x? I think runes should have the same charge as they are in shop.

If one SD rune costs 525 GP as you stated earlier, it will be 10500 GP/BP SD and mb it should be 2x then as well :)

biggest prio is deleting punio once he reaches level 100 and you wont have that aimboting cunt playing, trolololo :)

Is this client 7.7??
It's a mixture with features from 7.4 to 7.7, but yes, the base map is 7.7

Will runes be 2x? I think runes should have the same charge as they are in shop.

If one SD rune costs 525 GP as you stated earlier, it will be 10500 GP/BP SD and mb it should be 2x then as well :)

First we were thinking of having runes 2x except for a few runes like SD, UH and Magic wall. But we're open for discussion regarding this :)

First we were thinking of having runes 2x except for a few runes like SD, UH and Magic wall. But we're open for discussion regarding this :)
Should be 2x charges.

This hunter bow form hunter task it's new item or normal bow?

New item, else it'd just be called a bow.

As stated at the info-page on the website: "Melee Weapons have 8 more attack and the duration on skill-rings are doubled. More weapons than usual are available in the game."

Shut up kid cry about bot.
Bye

16:57 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Pejs. He was killed by Apofex.

16:56 Pejs: nice kid
16:56 Pejs: 4 vs 1
16:56 Pejs: + you got bot

Haha Punio is stupid..

Ah, okay. GFB's should be 1x as well then, since theyre the most OP runes for leveling.

Having 2x or 3x or w/e charges on runes mostly help out mages, since they use runes the most AND they have the lowest cap. Paladins/knight's dont really give two fucks.

If you wanna boost mages, have 2x runes. It would be nice if runes were 1x, but they cost half the price (300 ish instead of 575) ?

Can you make the fucking djins for free?
I dont want pay real cash for game.

Can you make the fucking djins for free?
I dont want pay real cash for game.

I guess you ment "I dont have real cash for game".. :D
I think such a project should at least have some little donations, since it cost alot of time..

Sorcerer: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each 2nd second
Druid: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each 2nd second
Paladin: Health: 8 each 4th second Mana: 8 each 4th second
Knight: Health: 8 each 3rd second Mana: 8 each 6th second
Master Sorcerer: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each second
Elder Druid: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each second
Royal Paladin: Health: 8 each 4th second Mana: 8 2nd second
Elite Knight: Health: 8 each 3rd second Mana: 8 3rd second
????
Is this right?

I guess you ment "I dont have real cash for game".. :D
I think such a project should at least have some little donations, since it cost alot of time..
Stfu shit from last-world noob server.
Go make pokemon Ot noob.

Sure Legend join !
But change only djin for free -.-
You make server for cash?

The server is no free to host with all things included, you can make the quest ingame? It takes about 30-40 minutes..
I understand what you are saying but what can do

The plan for the server is not that the rune shops should be used frequently.
You can creature your own runes in same "speed" as tibianus for example

nae det stämmer inte. Det är lite ironiskt att sorcs/druids reggar tre gånger mer mana än vad än knight reggar hp. 2x runes på det ger en riktig mage serv

How much HP a knight regen doesnt rly matter in your vocation choise?
Knights use as much runes as a mage? So not sure how your point is valid.
However I assure you we are frequently working to make a more balanced atmposhere.

So I guess you are suggestion to higher the knight regen? Could be possible. :)

Sorcerer: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each 2nd second
Druid: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each 2nd second
Paladin: Health: 8 each 4th second Mana: 8 each 4th second
Knight: Health: 8 each 3rd second Mana: 8 each 6th second
Master Sorcerer: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each second
Elder Druid: Health: 8 each 6th second Mana: 8 each second
Royal Paladin: Health: 8 each 4th second Mana: 8 2nd second
Elite Knight: Health: 8 each 3rd second Mana: 8 3rd second
????
Is this right?

If you mean the knight regen it will be changed.

New item :)

Register and create your character today!

Last edited:
We have done alot of things for knights and paladin, the main thing is to keep them tanky and not give them damage.
The advantage will be that they can survive, but as I said we will see how things turns out. And uhs are not that expensive in shop, sds got 1x charges and uhs 2x charges.
Gfbs can be used and gfb spam tomb as a knight aswell very well. Even better than mages

Sounds good. How is the UE/SD/Burst arrow damage?

Sounds good. How is the UE/SD/Burst arrow damage?

Currently RL forumlas, but we are planning to adjust it so it fits to the game play.
UE is under a higher exhaust so dubbel UE wont be so effective.

However, if knights are not tanky enough - we will adapt and change things to make them strong in that way.
In my personally eyes, a knight should not die if he not:
1. Miss UH
2. Get onehited.
3. Take exhaust at a stupid sitatuon.

I dont really care how it was on the old times of tibia, alot has changed... back in the days very few people even used ventrilo. Even if they did they had higher ping than nowadays.
Todays tibia everyone use TS and can make perfect combos all the time.

Also, edit that is not mentioned:
GFB has split dmg, so they wont be OP at open battles for example-

Im starting to think you have customized a bit too much.. Is this a 7.4 or not? Higher exhaust of UE? Why not just go with the simple solution and decrease the damage like other succesful servers have done? I also dont really get the thing with high hp/mana regen, high mana cost and higher amount of mana from fluids? Why customize so much? For example double ue is a necessary tool in situations like defenses where only 2 or 3 can attack. In my opinion, sticking to the basics and make a few necessary changes is what I think makes the server best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back