• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Ond, how does the task's work when you're in a party? How many people get the "kill"?

exp should stop at 3-4x, not 2x mb?

• Runes cost the same mana to make as they cost to purchase in shop
2) what does this mean? does it mean sd costs 350 mana, uh costs 175 mana etc? are runes 2x?

3) will there be quest for rashid/djinn/postman?

Last edited:
If possible, make so you can only say "bring me to" if someone speak to the boat npc, otherwise its so easy to have everything on hotkey and just spam around on every single boat! Otherwise everything looks awesome!

As you said that you are not certain in regards to the exp stages, I suggest the following:

Level 01 to Level 20 - 45 x
Level 21 to Level 40 - 30 x
Level 41 to Level 70 - 25 x
Level 71 to Level 90 - 20 x
Level 91 to Level 100 - 15 x
Level 101 to Level 111 - 10 x
Level 111 to Level 121 - 5 x
Level 121 to Level 130 - 3x
Level 131 to infinity - 2x

These stages will give us players who may not have as much time as others an easier start and allow us to reach Level 100-111(speed boost levels) at a faster pace. Yet, at the same time, it will keep the same stages as the ones you have suggested above Level 110 and balance the levels so people are not too high.
GM use these stages please! They are perfect!

suggestion: dynamical exp stages.
The default value will be level 50.

Curve out the expgain for everybody and the default value will be in center.
All the players who are over level 50 will set new default value on their average level.

What this allows to do is: pace the game on launch.
And for future it allows for new players to catch up faster.

i agree.. need a chill server for once : P

@ond : whats the frag system?

The frag system will be as old tibia, 3 kills for red skull, 6 for ban.
8 hours per frag.

But we have changed the skull system a little that makes war possible. If you attack a skull no matter in what situation, you will get a yellow skull.
And the yellow skull is like white skull, everyone can see it.
Which means, all skullbashing will be gone and none can abuse the frag system. If you attack someone you can get killed nomatter situation without a justified killed.

I wouldn't have 2x as a end stage, will make people quit exping after 131 :)
I kinda agree on that one.

If possible, make so you can only say "bring me to" if someone speak to the boat npc, otherwise its so easy to have everything on hotkey and just spam around on every single boat! Otherwise everything looks awesome!

It cost twice as much to say bring me to, so spam if u wish but your money will ran out quickly.

1) Ond, how does the task's work when you're in a party? How many people get the "kill"?

exp should stop at 3-4x, not 2x mb?

• Runes cost the same mana to make as they cost to purchase in shop
2) what does this mean? does it mean sd costs 350 mana, uh costs 175 mana etc? are runes 2x?

3) will there be quest for rashid/djinn/postman?

1. 1. Task should work like this: everyone get kill of task if u take damage, but max 4 people in the same exp shared party.
we are considering to but 3x as end stage. Will prolly happend

2. Since we choosed to set 60-120 mana from a mana fluid we needed to make a rune system that is balanced with that.
So 1 sd cost 525 mana and 525 gp in shop for example.

3. Djinn and postman quest exist, but rashid does not. Will prolly be in future. So the only way to get rashid is threw shop unfort.

suggestion: dynamical exp stages.
The default value will be level 50.

Curve out the expgain for everybody and the default value will be in center.
All the players who are over level 50 will set new default value on their average level.

What this allows to do is: pace the game on launch.
And for future it allows for new players to catch up faster.

not sure if I understand what you mean :D

1. we are considering to but 3x as end stage. Will prolly happend

2. Since we choosed to set 60-120 mana from a mana fluid we needed to make a rune system that is balanced with that.
So 1 sd cost 525 mana and 525 gp in shop for example.

3. Djinn and postman quest exist, but rashid does not. Will prolly be in future. So the only way to get rashid is threw shop unfort.
¨

This is the very first launch of this server, nothing sat in stone. We will work frequently to upgrade the server so it becomes perfect one day!

twoondot
i will bring about 20 pls but lower the exp rate alittle

Not sure if we can lower it, consider its the first edition of the server! I hope you play anyhow :d

Register today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make more faster exp on low lvl and more slow on higer , maybe this style:
From level 01 to level 20 = 80x
From level 21 to level 40 = 40x
From level 41 to level 60 = 22x
From level 61 to level 80 = 16x
From level 81 to level 100 = 10x
From level 101 to level 111 = 6x
From level 111 to level 999 = 2,5x

Please make more faster exp on low lvl and more slow on higer , maybe this style:
From level 01 to level 20 = 80x
From level 21 to level 40 = 40x
From level 41 to level 60 = 22x
From level 61 to level 80 = 16x
From level 81 to level 100 = 10x
From level 101 to level 111 = 6x
From level 111 to level 999 = 2,5x

With this stage the server will be alive for max 1 week :/

chill down with the spam.. use the EDIT button..

for example: You set the default level to 50. and undercurve value to 0.6 per level.

server starts: obviously everyone are level 1 ( or 8??)
All players get 30x exp until someone reaches level 51.

from that point on all players who are level 1 get 30.6 exp per kill.
Now if 5 players have reach level 65 and 5 players reached level 75 then average of them is 70.
Which means default level is set to 70. which means:
Level 1 player gets now: 42x exp

This should give you the idea for what does dynamical exp mean. Keeps it paced and balanced trough time.
You can set as many benchmarks you want and bend them all with different rates (like you do with stages), but this time the modifiers will be depend on what levels are players in server.

I have good idea , maybe you guys make low rate , but runes x 10.
Then people can more fast exp , and no must make many h runes.

Make unlimited energy rings for people can use on low lvls all time and ue spamers can't coming on exp players and kill you on 1 ue spam , because people can use many time mana shield.

I've heard the server runs more effective with hardcoded experience stages. I don't know how much it matters but it makes sense. This would obviously not change gameplay at all so it can wait.

Also, please make exp text yellow, add a grey spark effect on level ups and make a custom client with CoD sounds. I would like to 360 manually aim my runes. Obligatory MLG trumpet on player kills and the "quickacope" sound on monster kills.

I've heard the server runs more effective with hardcoded experience stages. I don't know how much it matters but it makes sense. This would obviously not change gameplay at all so it can wait.

Also, please make exp text yellow, add a grey spark effect on level ups and make a custom client with CoD sounds. I would like to 360 manually aim my runes. Obligatory MLG trumpet on player kills and the "quickacope" sound on monster kills.

the less numbers a program has to deal with, the smoother it runs..
Imagine your brain being a server, would it be easier for you to add/divide/multiply with numbers 0-9, instead of numbers of 100-199? :p

Pretty much same shit.. and poor those servers that has to deal with Evo maps and "rox" servers that uses like 99999999x exp (yes, 8 nines on row... those servers exist)...

I'd like to call a quiet minute honoring the C++ programs that has to handle those high exp server's damn numbers... if the server isn't insane yet, it's just matter of time xD

I feel bad for all DDOS accusations thrown around in the community. It's probably just paranoia and bad code in many cases.

Mind explaining how those stages are that different to the ones suggested in the first post? After level 40 they are pretty much the same and are not that different.

This is the first version, you can open a mid rate on your second version perhaps. I think the stages suggested below are the most prosperous.

Level 01 to Level 20 - 45 x
Level 21 to Level 40 - 30 x
Level 41 to Level 70 - 25 x
Level 71 to Level 90 - 20 x
Level 91 to Level 100 - 15 x
Level 101 to Level 111 - 10 x
Level 111 to Level 121 - 5 x
Level 121 to Level 130 - 3x
Level 131 to infinity - 2x

Sure Legend join !
But change only djin for free -.-
You make server for cash?