• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start on Friday! THIS FRIDAY laol its highrate and for fun dont need advertisment for 1 week and then u found out u got 200 buggs and shut the shit down again

Found it yet ? :d
Open fast Friday this weekand it's good date. :D
ye this weeknd its good date :p
Best date is next friday
Dont worry guys will update you soon! We just fixed the old Tibianic client (same as Tibianis & Classicus) Thats what ond has been working on today
Feel free to register now! We rested the database and preparing for a new launch. Will shortly udpate for futher information.
We are currently working on a proxy server for the american citizens. Hopefully we will get it ready for launch!

Last edited:
You might wanna update thread topic too.
Will be done ofc :p But will be done when everything is ready :)

What you guys think about Sunday? We wont make it until Saturday.
In my opnion everyone should be home at sunday.. aslo wont give nolifers advatange to pg all saturday night when people out drink vodka

Last edited:
If you put ots at the morning it is great then. Btw what about premy when i bought on old edition, just asking :)?

Will be done ofc :p But will be done when everything is ready :)

What you guys think about Sunday? We wont make it until Saturday.
In my opnion everyone should be home at sunday.. aslo wont give nolifers advatange to pg all saturday night when people out drink vodka
u need to give yourself 1 week advertise i think. If u say on monday that u open server on sunday is good, but today is thursday and only 2 day then u release server with nobody know? is good day but i dont think much players will play because u are not advertise, you are not make new thread etc.

If you put ots at the morning it is great then. Btw what about premy when i bought on old edition, just asking :)?
u need to give yourself 1 week advertise i think. If u say on monday that u open server on sunday is good, but today is thursday and only 2 day then u release server with nobody know? is good day but i dont think much players will play because u are not advertise, you are not make new thread etc.
may be Sunday, it depends on when you are done
sunday is awesome :D
I think we can be done today, we will see. If so we will either set date on Sunday or Friday (make new thread or update this)
Feel free to make accounts now anyway!
Server will come with USA proxy, TIbianics old client with cam system etc and no Rookard

I think we can be done today, we will see. If so we will either set date on Sunday or Friday (make new thread or update this)
Feel free to make accounts now anyway!
Server will come with USA proxy, TIbianics old client with cam system etc and no Rookard

Nice nice. As you prob know, there are bots for that client.

When the server is up and running, you should consider making your client stronger against cheats :)

Nice nice. As you prob know, there are bots for that client.

When the server is up and running, you should consider making your client stronger against cheats :)
This client is abit remake, but we will fix it asap.

Client It is not very important , because on all custom clients people can boting.

Open fast with this your new client + search manualy boters , and later you can add more good antibot client + manual search boters.

;)

Client It is not very important , because on all custom clients people can boting.

Open fast with this your new client + search manualy boters , and later you can add more good antibot client + manual search boters.

;)

How can you search manually for botters if they don't do anything outside of the ordinary?

If they don't shoot you under the roof or burst sd(even this is a bit tricky as the person could have an exhaust by using a mana fluid or missing an sd) then there is no other way to ban somebody for botting. Hitting a lot of sds is not proof that the accused person is botting and it shouldn't.

How can you search manually for botters if they don't do anything outside of the ordinary?

If they don't shoot you under the roof or burst sd(even this is a bit tricky as the person could have an exhaust by using a mana fluid or missing an sd) then there is no other way to ban somebody for botting. Hitting a lot of sds is not proof that the accused person is botting and it shouldn't.
True, but we will fix, First we are aiming on a succesfull start :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back