• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you search manually for botters if they don't do anything outside of the ordinary?

If they don't shoot you under the roof or burst sd(even this is a bit tricky as the person could have an exhaust by using a mana fluid or missing an sd) then there is no other way to ban somebody for botting. Hitting a lot of sds is not proof that the accused person is botting and it shouldn't.

Some boters are actually clever and hard to catch , but gm can very good manualy search boters to if it is clever.

Gm can on invisible search:

-Can add mana people afk and see if automatic make runes in this time and afk , can ban.

-Can looking fights , some people have Re-attack bot and automatic atack this target who atk the same time.

-If cave bot can see , use the same places many time and gm can to block the way and see it's manualy or bot.

And many, many other things can gm.

Some boters are actually clever and hard to catch , but gm can very good manualy search boters to if it is clever.
-Can add mana people afk and see if automatic make runes in this time and afk , can ban.
-Can looking fights , some people have Re-attack bot and automatic atack this target who atk the same time.
-If cave bot can see , use the same places many time and gm can to block the way and see it's manualy or bot.
We will be as active as we can.

1) Runemakers are easy to catch. You don't even need a bot to make runes as you can use a tasker.
2) What if the person simply uses a bot where you have hotkeys like 8.60 (sd on f12 etc). GM edited the stairs in edron, ankrahmun shops so you wouldn't even need to have re-attack. They can just attack you, wait a few seconds and then sd you like normal.
3) On a high rate like this, I don't see why a person would even need to cavebot.

The main problem with botters is simply aimbot. I don't really care much about cavebot or runemakers.

I Agree with you , aim bot it's mainly problem.

But this problem can never fully solve , because some boters very clever and rarely make mistakes that can be captured.

+ Fact some idiots making update bots and making new bots for new ots , and can boting still.

Introducing a new custom client it works only for a while, until people do not make a new bot and not distribute it with another player.

The only solution in the fight against botters are education.

We must educate their players that the game of aimbot is stupidity.

This is best done reminding them of this on page server.

In this game it's not just about that would always win, but in order to have a good fun time.

Ya biggest problem with aimbot is the faggot making cheats for every famous oldschool OT out there.

Mb there is a fast and easy way to update the client, lets say every sunday or something so that the creator of the bot has to update it, aswell.

If people do the bot themself, updating the client wont change much though.

Updated the threads main post. Added new stages / info, also you can vote if you want to increase or decrease the values in the stage, or if you think it's okay.

Make your voice heard and go vote!

Also ... a picture of how the client looks for those who've never seen it:

h1cRLTx.jpg

Ya biggest problem with aimbot is the faggot making cheats for every famous oldschool OT out there.

Mb there is a fast and easy way to update the client, lets say every sunday or something so that the creator of the bot has to update it, aswell.

If people do the bot themself, updating the client wont change much though.
There is a polak bot which you have to pay a monthly subscription to, works on every popular server. Foreverbot or something idk

va nått problem med att när man köpte mana/mat etc så hamnade de inte i sin första bp, utan de hamnade i den bpn man hade längst upp. minns inte riktigt 100 men kolla de.

va nått problem med att när man köpte mana/mat etc så hamnade de inte i sin första bp, utan de hamnade i den bpn man hade längst upp. minns inte riktigt 100 men kolla de.
Can't reproduce this, the item lands in backpack if there is a backpack. Tried having several backpacks, backpacks inside backpacks etc. and it seems normal to me.

Edit: When did this happen? Because I enabled auto-stack items in containers from request from a player, and I noticed, if you have for example ham in some backpack and then buy ham, it will land in the stacking pile automatically. This can be removed of course but I don't really see it as much of a problem...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm on it. Hold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back