• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course events will occur. But perhaps not tomorrow because none are planned so far.

Not at the moment, but can easily be added with time!

Could we get one before tomorrow? I imagine there isnt that many added items and it could be the difference between playing a mage or not!

Could we get one before tomorrow? I imagine there isnt that many added items and it could be the difference between playing a mage or not!
I'm sorry but I can't promise it. All I can say is that the weapons (all, new or old) will have increased attack value.

Maybe you guys make some event for more players join ?

Boss monster in first day serwer : Yeti on folda or something?
H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@

and if its 7.7 it supposed to be wands and exori vis every second with normal damage (it means almost double damage 7.4)

damn this advertise on torg.pl is so funny xD

I make advertisement on 2 pl forum for more players join xD

I spam ip ots on very tibia and other movies on youtobe.

This serwer no have wands.

I make advertisement on 2 pl forum for more players join xD

I spam ip ots on very tibia and other movies on youtobe.

This serwer no have wands.

od lat sobie zadaje pytanie czy jestes krzyzowka malpy i czlowieka

and if its 7.7 it supposed to be wands and exori vis every second with normal damage (it means almost double damage 7.4)
Its a mixture between 7.4-7.72 spells ,runes and misc are fr.o.m. 7.4

For me rates should be lowered, wands added, exori vis changed like on 7.72 servers.
Mana for creating runes is like on 7.4, i think its bad idea.
If u running 7.7 server, make it like 7.7 all or nothing.
Connecting both versions didnt have sense.
I vote for pure 7.72 with wands, exp with spells and mfs, not runes, creating runes with normal mana cost like gfb=480 mana and so.

Greetings, Kragox.

For me rates should be lowered, wands added, exori vis changed like on 7.72 servers.
Mana for creating runes is like on 7.4, i think its bad idea.
If u running 7.7 server, make it like 7.7 all or nothing.
Connecting both versions didnt have sense.
I vote for pure 7.72 with wands, exp with spells and mfs, not runes, creating runes with normal mana cost like gfb=480 mana and so.

Greetings, Kragox.
yeah me too since cba to make runemakers

where the fk is otserverlist highlight/advertisement ?

u have fucking 1k players created on realistic war which is only a war ot with no advertisement but only 115 players created on real server ?

Why u dont put advertising on the war ot every time u log in you will get message (like when u open spellbook) ?

I have feeling this will fail again because u dont know how to advertise and rely on this dead forum lol

now this realtibia.org stole all ur players for sure since its always increasing with 250+ record because u take 5 months to open a server

yeah it took ages to open server, and its still no advertisment on biggest ots site, and on biggest polish tibia forum (torg.pl) people just laughing at ur embrassing advertisment to be honest

yeah it took ages to open server, and its still no advertisment on biggest ots site, and on biggest polish tibia forum (torg.pl) people just laughing at ur embrassing advertisment to be honest
google translate xD

- What you got in hand on the photo..?
- A pack of crisps.

It is advertised on otservlist. We bought all the advertisement options that was available. If you don't believe me, perhaps you should go to the website first.

I don't think the graphics matter that much, it is basically 7.4 with 7.7 map and graphics. Do you really dislike Tiquanda that much? ;)

If you will play it, I am hopeful that you will like it, and if the server succeed enough to get some wars, it will only get better :p

Also, I don't own realistic-war. I created it and now my rl friend hosts it. It's a fun server and has a lot of players and maybe we can advertise it on his site.

Also, this is a relatively new server. It will be good once you've given it a chance :)

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I will consider the option to make it 7.5 graphics

do your own then lol. and gtfo from Tampon,he beat you in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back