• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On most 8.60 servers, you can't heal paralyze due to delay. Delays on UE, OP Ek's. Hope that this servers exhaust system etc wont be like realistic war since its trash.
Now you are just being melodramatic.
The only one stating knights Will be Op is koval. And how serios you takt him its up 2 you.
Exhaust on Ue? Yes i Said its gonna be higher exhaust on Ue not 1 minute. We Will have real Tibia exhaust on ue which is 2 seconds and not 1550 like classicus and tibianus.

Paralyze Will be more like its in realots/old real Tibia. Not cureable while walking so it Will Always work propely and not bug out like on tibianus or classicus nor anyother OT for that matter.
As i stated before similar to originaltibia.

Please stop make up things fro m Things you think you know and things you hear other People thinking.

The server Will be fine. If something is bad, we can Always change it.
So stop With all drama.

Now you are just being melodramatic.
The only one stating knights Will be Op is koval. And how serios you takt him its up 2 you.
Exhaust on Ue? Yes i Said its gonna be higher exhaust on Ue not 1 minute. We Will have real Tibia exhaust on ue which is 2 seconds and not 1550 like classicus and tibianus.

Paralyze Will be more like its in realots/old real Tibia. Not cureable while walking so it Will Always work propely and not bug out like on tibianus or classicus nor anyother OT for that matter.
As i stated before similar to originaltibia.

However, if knights are not tanky enough - we will adapt and change things to make them strong in that way.
In my personally eyes, a knight should not die if he not:
1. Miss UH
2. Get onehited.
3. Take exhaust at a stupid sitatuon.

A level 120 knight can only die by 8 people. You may want to reconsider if EK's are OP.

I don't even give much of a fuck about the rest apart from this and paralyzes.

A level 120 knight can only die by 8 people. You may want to reconsider if EK's are OP.

8x level 120 mages? They combo around 2400 :D

Max heal fro M a 100 knight is like 600? Id guess 400 is avg.
On realots you can uh twice on a Sd.
So aslong you can deal more Than 800 per turn you Will be Alright.

The thing is that the vocation balance is only correct when its 1x exp and 1x lootrate. When you higher those knights Loose all its value. Since no need for money and grind is the strongest factors for knights.

When you higher those forumlas and money and runes are cheap to get there Will be an instant unbalance.

Last edited:

How can a 120 EK only die by 8 people? I mean unless every UH heals him from 1% hp to 100% and the 8 people cant truely 1 shot him he will die. And with 8 people around the level of the knight you should be able to 1 shot him easily.

on 120ek average uh is ~600 but he can uh twice when sorc sd once
that means if knight got team he wont die
if he is alone he will die from 4 or 5 or 15 people doesnt matter

i see that u are almost that good with balance as fribben is
XDDDDDDD

on 120ek average uh is ~600 but he can uh twice when sorc sd once
that means if knight got team he wont die
if he is alone he will die from 4 or 5 or 15 people doesnt matter

i see that u are almost that good with balance as fribben is
XDDDDDDD

U r too stupid to argue with. Keep playing classicus u polish scum

How can a 120 EK only die by 8 people? I mean unless every UH heals him from 1% hp to 100% and the 8 people cant truely 1 shot him he will die. And with 8 people around the level of the knight you should be able to 1 shot him easily.

120 EK with full equipment, might rings, protection amulets etc will make mages hit at maximum 250 with sd.

1865 divided by 250 = 7.46

There is no such thing as 0.46 of an SD rune so we round it up to 8 players. 7 mages won't be able to headshot him and GGWP said: an EK should not die UNLESS he gets headshotted, fails an UH or take exhaust at stupid situation. Meaning probably that if an EK gets black hp, he will probably survive simply given that he did not fail UH etc.

So therefore a good 120 EK won't die unless by a team of 8+ people.

120 EK with full equipment, might rings, protection amulets etc will make mages hit at maximum 250 with sd.

There is no such thing as 0.46 of an SD rune so we round it up to 8 players. 7 mages won't be able to headshot him and GGWP said: an EK should not die UNLESS he gets headshotted, fails an UH or take exhaust at stupid situation. Meaning probably that if an EK gets black hp, he will probably survive simply given that he did not fail UH etc.

if you need 8 level 120 sorcerers to kill one level 120 knight, you're doing something wrong.

I Said in My eyes tho, not how it is exactly on The server. But as I Said everything can be changed so no need for drama!

@Koval If a knight got team, only ha Brain damaged Guy would go for the knight if you dont get enough dmg to onehit!

What time start the server, maybe you open 16:00 or 18:00?

Give timer to open in page.

What time start the server, maybe you open 16:00 or 18:00?

Give timer to open in page.
It will be soon, its up too Ond since I wont be home at saturday until later on the evening.

8.0 client falls ond?
Sebus what are you smoking?

så länga ni inte lyssna på alla undernärda polacker så kmr servern bli bra. Alla polacker som skriver här, gör varsin sorc och random pkar folk till ingen orkar med längre. Självklart vill dom att sorcs ska vara OP.
I know them, dont worry about polski :D

U r too stupid to argue with. Keep playing classicus u polish scum

you brain is like my shit after drinking much, i dont even have account on this crap
go back to pakistan fucking imigrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back