• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make timer how many time to open ots ok?

Some people say me page this ots it's it's not beautiful , for me it's ok , but maybe some people maybe liked more colours on pages.

You guys maybe make some blog or something for more people see ots and join?

I spam on other account youtobe ip: :eek:ndz.net for more player join , but youtobe delete many my spams.
will fix!

Thats not even logic koval. Even if we even add more tanky to knight, a trapped knight is still a dead knight.
100 knight - 1.5k hp¨
100 mage AVG sd 250-300
1500/270 = 5.5 sds
So if you have 5 people with burst or 4 people with burst and summons you can onehit a knight easy.

I also think that if you trap a knight that is same level as you he will die within 4 combos since he heal back (if first combo is strong enough)

you know that knight can uh twice when sorcs can sd once in same time
i know that u always playing knight but this is getting so much xD better weapons uh double charges ;d

Thing is that 150+ mages are pretty much impossible hit. Playing classicus atm, 4 130+ mages against us that are impossible to fight against in the open due to their speed. They can just run around, spam 2 ue's and time ring + gran hur + right click dash away again. That's why I dislike the higher rates at those levels, but it's all your choice, I get your reasons :)
Speed boost on classicus is level 103.

A level 103 mage with time ring has maximum speed.

Man i dont care about exp stages above 130 and shit.. u need higher stages to level 100 and its enough for me.

Why cant you make vote regarding exp stages up to around level 100? People dont have much time to exp, best is to make high rate server so players can test server and next version you can make low rate, mid rate whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man i dont care about exp stages above 130 and shit.. u need higher stages to level 100 and its enough for me.

Why cant you make vote regarding exp stages up to around level 100? People dont have much time to exp, best is to make high rate server so players can test server and next version you can make low rate, mid rate whatever.

What you are saying is right, Ill ask ond about opening a poll and see what you guys decicde :)

Speed boost on classicus is level 103.

A level 103 mage with time ring has maximum speed.

Doesn't exactly feel like that, but might be. Fact remains that it's pretty damn hard to hit anything on them unless you're lucky enough to hit 1 paralyze that isn't instantly cured with haste in order to trap them.

Doesn't exactly feel like that, but might be. Fact remains that it's pretty damn hard to hit anything on them unless you're lucky enough to hit 1 paralyze that isn't instantly cured with haste in order to trap them.
Luckly that will not happend here. If you get a paralyze going you should have a big chance to trap the guy

Luckly that will not happend here. If you get a paralyze going you should have a big chance to trap the guy

Yeah but how are you planning to make that happen, there's not much you can do to prevent people from using exura/utani hur/utani gran hur to cleanse the paralyze.

Yeah but how are you planning to make that happen, there's not much you can do to prevent people from using exura/utani hur/utani gran hur to cleanse the paralyze.
add a small exhaust on the "cure affect", not sure if u remember how originaltibias parlayze worked? in my eyes it was perfect

Thing is that 150+ mages are pretty much impossible hit. Playing classicus atm, 4 130+ mages against us that are impossible to fight against in the open due to their speed. They can just run around, spam 2 ue's and time ring + gran hur + right click dash away again. That's why I dislike the higher rates at those levels, but it's all your choice, I get your reasons :)

removing "utani gran hur" would be interesting. Nerfing mages and removing an OP spell.

Maybe only remove it for sorcerers? That would give druids an indirekt buff too.

else you can just put so u dont get any more speed when you reach lvl 100.

karchii, u get more speed on higher lvl than 103...

a lvl 200 is a lot faster than a lvl 103 for example

add a small exhaust on the "cure affect", not sure if u remember how originaltibias parlayze worked? in my eyes it was perfect

Don't think I played it, but if it worked in your eyes I'll find out what it's like when I play your server, can't judge before I try :)

As for removing the utani gran hur, it would make a small difference, but I doubt people will agree with it haha.

removing "utani gran hur" would be interesting. Nerfing mages and removing an OP spell.

Maybe only remove it for sorcerers? That would give druids an indirekt buff too.

else you can just put so u dont get any more speed when you reach lvl 100.

karchii, u get more speed on higher lvl than 103...

a lvl 200 is a lot faster than a lvl 103 for example

yeah that would be great, master sorcers should NOT EXIST on this server

KAPPA

yeah that would be great, master sorcers should NOT EXIST on this server

KAPPA

haha you're one of the people always playing the op class sorcerer with the highest speed, highest damage and highest health against "nukes" (manashield). You think knight's are op because their weapons have 8 more attack. You're so educated.

KAPPA

You tell me that sorcerers arent OP on every single highrate server on level 100 +

if we put everyones iq from this forum in the same brain, we might actually get a decent smart guy out of it.

Elaborate please
On most 8.60 servers, you can't heal paralyze due to delay. Delays on UE, OP Ek's. Hope that this servers exhaust system etc wont be like realistic war since its trash.

On most 8.60 servers, you can't heal paralyze due to delay. Delays on UE, OP Ek's. Hope that this servers exhaust system etc wont be like realistic war since its trash.

HOW are knight's OP?

* You don't know their base damage formula
* You don't know how much mana exori is

You do realise, that 8+ attack only gives 17% more melee damage when using a giant sword, right?

Knights / Paladins = Good at lower levels
Mages = Good at higher levels

This is a highrate = everyone will be high lvl

haha you're one of the people always playing the op class sorcerer with the highest speed, highest damage and highest health against "nukes" (manashield). You think knight's are op because their weapons have 8 more attack. You're so educated.

KAPPA

You tell me that sorcerers arent OP on every single highrate server on level 100 +

you are king of people who always playing knight and exping with melee till lvl 100 and making task with 10 group of ppl in classicus i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back