• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
u trist him 100%?
You can nerver be 100%! But I wont do like the community! Expecting that he Always Will be the villain.
But we have a ddos protection and Will upgrade if necessary!

Tell Ryan to not DDos is like telling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to stop scoring, its impossible. :p now blow me

Tell Ryan to not DDos is like telling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to stop scoring, its impossible. :p now blow me
Well anyone can ddos a server and blame ryan later.. thats how the community works. Sad.

Agreed, rookgard shall be deleted. A lot of people will be tired at start cause of amount of people at rats and they can give up at beggining.

Rook will stay, its 30x experience and you start with studded set & sabre...
It will prevent chaos in cities, else im sure there will be squads of level 8s killing everyone they see. Now people have to struggle some atleast to get to kill people :)

Will spears drop to ground, or break in hand? That is usually the core decision making if I will be paladin or not xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back