• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update

I was having mfc100u.dll missing error, I downloaded this service pack from microsoft and restarted my computer and it resolved the issue.
It also recommended doing a virus scan to remedy the issue, this dll file is for your system in general and it is possible it has been infected or corrupted in some way. If that is the case, downloading this pack should work for you because it will replace important system files.

@Sebuss

Reactions: ond
Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update

I was having mfc100u.dll missing error, I downloaded this service pack from microsoft and restarted my computer and it resolved the issue.
It also recommended doing a virus scan to remedy the issue, this dll file is for your system in general and it is possible it has been infected or corrupted in some way. If that is the case, downloading this pack should work for you because it will replace important system files.

@Sebuss

Works like a charm, cheers.

@Sebuss
didn't work for me.

@Lucas90 Were you sure to restart your computer after downloading the service pack? It is necessary.

If you're having problem with your client you can try:

• Run it as administrator
  • Make sure all files from the zip-archive is in the client folder
  • Disable your anti-virus program
  • Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update

@Sebuss
If nothing above seems to be working, please send me information on your issues via PM

i install this system today just to play on ondz. I don't have antiviruses. Also i try msi client and zip client.

@Lucas90 I see you have a different issue, I didn't read your first post, I assumed it was a .dll issue. Private message me details about what happens when you try to run the client, and be specific about the errors and/or send pictures as well. I will see what I can figure out.

no error msg. Just the window with title it is strange but it work on my brother computer with same system. I have lenovo g710.

no error msg. Just the window with title it is strange but it work on my brother computer with same system. I have lenovo g710.

Yes, but you have to be specific about what the window and title say or nobody will be able to help you.

Maybe add realistic client antybot or make normal client for start later fix and use this if work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back