• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!
Thanks, appreciate it!

I'm hyped.
Let's hope this becomes as sick as last time, or even better!
Great attitude, we hope for the sickest :)

Very good servers and hoster
Thanks mate, hope to see you there!

Thx for listen everyone who wanted 7.7 and not just 2 ppl who want 8.0.......

You just make 8.0 to not admit you failed on 7.7 WAS account

I supported you all time but i see you cant accept your mistakes and thats why u open 8.0
I did not make 8.0 to avoid admitting anything, I was actually going to retire but I had some requests about 8.0 which made me interested to try it out while having dedicated left. This edition can turn out to be one of the best. I did fail on the 7.7 but if I am not ready to fail, I am not ready to be successful, I have to try until I make it, and this is my new approach (8.0) and I am thrilled to go through with it. It has nothing to do with forgetting my past but I do understand how you think and that is why I don't take offense from your post, rather I thank you for your genuinity. I hope you give it a try nonetheless, the future is a fog for us all, and maybe 7.7 is around the corner, I don't know.

Open Friday
Sorry but Sunday is the time we will open

too bad 8.0:( not my thing. gl anyways
You're always welcome to drop by if you change your mind, thanks mate :)

we have all weekend and u have to open on sunday?????????????? :(
That is true, but it would be impossible to open it at an earlier day! Sunday is perfect for everyone though :)

Amazing server but shitty opening date..
Thank you but is it Sunday that bothers you or specifically the time we launch?

Tibijka with 600 players and open 8.0 very smart
You dont listen players , if you listen you get 7.7 with 200+ players
Competition is good, we offer totally different rates and if you enjoy a highrate server, this is your choice :)

I have been thinking to make this edition almost equal for everyone playing. With that said, there will only be a golden account for people who wish to support the server and it will yield the following:
10% more exp
can wear all outfits
fragTime reduced by 4 hours. So 6 hours/frag for golden accounters and 10 hours for free accounters. This should not make a big gap and donating should give some sort of benefit and I think 4 hours should be sufficient, it's not too much and not too little either.

This means free djinn for all without making quest

Ideas and thoughts, or whatever you want to share, this is your time to tell me what you think. Even if it may be disagreeing with the launch date, I always try to be flexible in every thing that Original players ask for.

5 days left till we go online, and for those who have not registered yet, do it now (we might give out free golden account for people who register before a specific date, this is not confirmed yet). To register please click here

Fribben.

Last edited:
I will quote this post when you switch from 8.0 dead server back to 7.7. 10th April

i would change exp stage to :

1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 35x
3.Stage :
Level 51 to 70 : 25x
4.Stage :
Level 71 to 80 : 15x
5.Stage :
Level 81 to 90 : 10x
6.Stage :
Level 91 to 100 : 6x
7.Stage :
Level 101 to 121 : 5x

and then 121+... 4x.

still high rate but more balanced i guess

good luck! :DIgnore toxic people.
Thanks mate, I don't see a lot of toxicity here though :p

I will quote this post when you switch from 8.0 dead server back to 7.7. 10th April
And if it don't?

open server monday 17.04 at 20:00
Are you serious?

3.Stage :
4.Stage :
5.Stage :
6.Stage :
7.Stage :

and then 121+... 4x.

I find it more balanced, but I don't know if pushing changes on a stage now is a wise idea, but sure if more agree upon it and I see people reacting positively about it, I might change it.

Server dead after start
If Uszmen tell me this, it must be true. I took a picture of how serious you were writing this, that I had to share it here. If you don't mind ofcourse.
a45f6c18ba31769154afab59072a9d6c.jpg

We are going live in 5 days, make sure you register your account now if you have not already done that (click)

Fribben.

did you buy countdown already? If so i'll play.

I contacted Xinn as soon as I saw your post, I will get back to you guys on an update about this (if it's available).

old times are back !
You know it brother :)

I am thinking about adding UE/GFB reduction (5% / player - max 50%) but I am not sure if this is appreciated on 8.0, what are your thoughts about this? PvP-E will now give you 4% of your enemies total exp, death loss has been updated to be static and there is no blessings available ingame! Remember that this is a complete different server than the 7.7 so most of the changes done there, has to be redone and written differently here in order for it to patch correctly.

Also if you have any suggestions during these days, there is a possibility for that. Don't hesitate typing what you feel even if people don't agree with you, but suggesting things now (before the server start) has more potential of being reviewed than during the servers presence, of course we review during servers presence but it is more likely to get reviewed before due to not having to maintain a community, and having other duties regarding the server as well that can fill up the time to reflect ideas.

Create your account today and don't miss a once in a life experience!

Fribben.

Update: OTServlist advertisement is unfortunately not available but we still have great news to deliver. PunioGaming will be streaming OriginalTibia, for those who don't know, his stream can reach up to almost 1k viewers.

Fribben.

Not rly great news :/

It's not good if you play a corruptive server, then I am with you. But it's not his fault that server owners are corrupt, I don't think any player would decline free items and money if they were offered that, so if you want to blame anyone, you blame the hosters. He is a regular player with a large population that will be streaming OriginalTibia, and to me, that is not good news, that is in fact great news. And I stand by that, more population is what you guys seek and I do what I can to provide you just that.

bild.png

Fribben.

Please, allow me to have my personal opinion in that subject - for me its not a great news - and ill not elaborate why i think so, neither ive asked you to do so. :)

Please, allow me to have my personal opinion in that subject - for me its not a great news - and ill not elaborate why i think so, neither ive asked you to do so. :)

Passive aggressive lol, well most people I mop the floor with have problems elaborating, but let's say that you don't "want" to. And yeah, I will start PMing you asking you if I am allowed to elaborate my views in my own thread, sounds as smart as your comments. Please leave before people actually start laughing.

I did quote an intellectual lady once, but quoting her again will most likely not hurt:
RitHDLb.jpg

It's 5 days left until we go live, make sure you make an account now (click here)

Fribben.

I hope you havent paid punio with game cash, just real

3.Stage :
4.Stage :
5.Stage :
6.Stage :
7.Stage :

and then 121+... 4x.

I like this stages

we got a internet hero over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back