• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passive aggressive lol, well most people I mop the floor with have problems elaborating, but let's say that you don't "want" to. And yeah, I will start PMing you asking you if I am allowed to elaborate my views in my own thread, sounds as smart as your comments. Please leave before people actually start laughing.

I did quote an intellectual lady once, but quoting her again will most likely not hurt:
RitHDLb.jpg

It's 5 days left until we go live, make sure you make an account now (click here)

Fribben.

Not looking for any sort of "internet fight" im kinda too old'ish for such staff...
And about being pasive aggresive, its not me who order others to leave..

Dont threat me like others who just BS you for no reason... Didnt mean to insult you or such other stuff..

@to some guy "quoting me".... please.. :/

I hope you havent paid punio with game cash, just real

We won't give anyone ingame money, we even get requests to sell money privately but we decline such offers, we want to provide a non-corruptive atmosphere. And I don't say that for people to hail me or the server, I say it because this has been one of the key things OriginalTibia has provided all these years. And hosting a non-corruptive high rate is almost like hunting for diamonds in a forest, even if it is almost impossible, you still found a diamond my friend, therefore no worries should be uttered ;)

Not looking for any sort of "internet fight" im kinda too old'ish for such staff...
And about being pasive aggresive, its not me who order others to leave..

Dont threat me like others who just BS you for no reason... Didnt mean to insult you or such other stuff..

@to some guy "quoting me".... please.. :/
I gave you a good reply and you answered in a passive aggressive and rude manner, there's nobody who asked for an internet fight other than you. Stating something then making such a statement is almost begging for it. I suggest looking up what passive aggressive means, because telling someone to leave is not passive aggressive. As long as you have respect, you're free to state what ever opinion you have even if I don't like it, but if you are going to have an attitude about it, you will most likely be questioned about it. Don't take it personal and take care of yourself.

OriginalTibia 8.0 is starting in 4 days, register an account now and see for yourselves what Authentic PvP really means!

Fribben.

I gave you a good reply and you answered in a passive aggressive and rude manner, there's nobody who asked for an internet fight other than you. Stating something then making such a statement is almost begging for it. I suggest looking up what passive aggressive means, because telling someone to leave is not passive aggressive. As long as you have respect, you're free to state what ever opinion you have even if I don't like it, but if you are going to have an attitude about it, you will most likely be questioned about it. Don't take it personal and take care of yourself.

Your reply after his, in your eyes, 'passive-agressive' reply was pretty rude itself, the pot calling the kettle black. He wasn't having an attitude about anything, all he said is that he wouldn't elaborate as to why he doesn't think it's great news, possibly because he didn't want to spread any unnecessary negativity in your thread.

Think about what you say and how you say it, it's easier to judge others than yourself it seems.

I will bring my team, hopefully someone got balls enough to fight us :)

GREAT SERVER, NICE TO SEE YOUR BACK FRIBBEN

Thank you my friend :) It's nice to be back!

Your reply after his, in your eyes, 'passive-agressive' reply was pretty rude itself, the pot calling the kettle black. He wasn't having an attitude about anything, all he said is that he wouldn't elaborate as to why he doesn't think it's great news, possibly because he didn't want to spread any unnecessary negativity in your thread.

Think about what you say and how you say it, it's easier to judge others than yourself it seems.

Sure was rude, but don't expect sugar when trying tricks on OriginalTibia. And is that your way of calling me a hypocrite or what? He did have an attitude, but if you are blind to see it, then that is your issue and not mine. If that's the only thing you saw, I do recommend getting a pair of glasses or some contacts. Yes sure, he did not want to spread unnecessary negativity, that is exactly why his first post on my topic this year was just that, negative. I do think about what I say, or else you wouldn't have detailed replies. Maybe that is your case, not mine.

What do you guys think about these stages? Feedback is very appreciated on this. These stages were suggested by @Neme and I found it to be more balanced than our current ones

Suggested stages:
1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 35x
3.Stage :
Level 51 to 70 : 25x
4.Stage :
Level 71 to 80 : 15x
5.Stage :
Level 81 to 90 : 10x
6.Stage :
Level 91 to 100 : 6x
7.Stage :
Level 101 to 121 : 5x
8.Stage:
Level 122 to 999 : 4x

Current stages:
1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 100x
2.Stage
: Level 36 to 50 :50x
3.Stage
: Level 51 to 70 : 32x
4.Stage
: Level 71 to 80 : 20x
5.Stage
: Level 81 to 90 : 12x
6.Stage
: Level 91 to 100 : 6x
7.Stage
: Level 101 to 999 : 4x

And why not start the morning with a lovely selfie as one of our old players did?

Click here to make an account on OriginalTibia 8.0!

Fribben.

Last edited:
I liked the suggested way better than the actual. its too damn high! hahaha

BTW Fribeen if i may suggest something for next time, just dont answer stupid coments like the other guy before. If you continue "fightning" over the post it will look back at you as the hoster... better to avoid confrontation and do what is needed here, advertise!

Looking forward to play Originaltibia! Regards.

Sure was rude, but don't expect sugar when trying tricks on OriginalTibia. And is that your way of calling me a hypocrite or what? He did have an attitude, but if you are blind to see it, then that is your issue and not mine. If that's the only thing you saw, I do recommend getting a pair of glasses or some contacts. Yes sure, he did not want to spread unnecessary negativity, that is exactly why his first post on my topic this year was just that, negative. I do think about what I say, or else you wouldn't have detailed replies. Maybe that is your case, not mine.

He wasn't pulling tricks on your server, fact is that Punio has been the reason a couple of 7.4s died in the past couple of months. Not just because of corrupt hosters, but mostly because a big part of the Polish community supports him with unlimited characters, cash and runes to do whatever he pleases, meaning he can go around on a rampage against anyone he wants. Besides that, a lot of people in said community join him on those rampages, meaning he has a huge amount of people willing to do anything he says. Sure, this is going to happen regardless, but I wouldn't call you mentioning him streaming your server as a good thing necessarily.

Oh and if having an opinion that differs from your own is having an attitude, I apologize for mine. The guy simply wasn't rude or having an attitude in his post.

Here with wille niklas etc!! hope to see some teams, was having really fun times on originaltibia 3 years ago.

ond go play!

// bsp

He wasn't pulling tricks on your server, fact is that Punio has been the reason a couple of 7.4s died in the past couple of months. Not just because of corrupt hosters, but mostly because a big part of the Polish community supports him with unlimited characters, cash and runes to do whatever he pleases, meaning he can go around on a rampage against anyone he wants. Besides that, a lot of people in said community join him on those rampages, meaning he has a huge amount of people willing to do anything he says. Sure, this is going to happen regardless, but I wouldn't call you mentioning him streaming your server as a good thing necessarily.

Oh and if having an opinion that differs from your own is having an attitude, I apologize for mine. The guy simply wasn't rude or having an attitude in his post.

Thanks for understanding my point of view and hmm "defending me" despite u didnt have to :)

I liked the suggested way better than the actual. its too damn high! hahaha

BTW Fribeen if i may suggest something for next time, just dont answer stupid coments like the other guy before. If you continue "fightning" over the post it will look back at you as the hoster... better to avoid confrontation and do what is needed here, advertise!

Looking forward to play Originaltibia! Regards.

It sure was, I changed it now and updated server info. Brother thank you for this suggestion, I almost became negative associating myself with them. And we look forward to host it for players like you! See you there my friend :)

Nice change on the golden account i'll try it out
Well you are more than welcome my friend.

I will join, gl bro.
Thank you, see you there brother.

Server info is updated. We changed the experience stages to @Neme 's suggestion. If you are opposing this, please comment below why.

A picture of an open battle that took place on OriginalTibia 8.0
6.png

Want to experience likewise wars or even greater? Sign up now and see you on battlefield in 4 days!

Fribben.

It sure was, I changed it now and updated server info. Brother thank you for this suggestion, I almost became negative associating myself with them. And we look forward to host it for players like you! See you there my friend :)

Well you are more than welcome my friend.

Thank you, see you there brother.

Server info is updated. We changed the experience stages to @Neme 's suggestion. If you are opposing this, please comment below why.

A picture of an open battle that took place on OriginalTibia 8.0
6.png

Want to experience likewise wars or even greater? Sign up now and see you on battlefield in 4 days!

Fribben.

Regeneration for knights is too slow for a high-rate, you only get 2 mana/second as a knight while mages get 6 mana/second.

+ You should change the magic level required to use magicwalls, you can never mwall as a knight anymore on these servers since you never reach magic level 9 before the server dies. Change it so you can use magicwalls at magic level 7.
  • Elite Knight:
  • 6 HP / 3 seconds
12 MP / 6 seconds

Change this to 12 MP / 4 seconds.

Remember that only 5-10% of the players are knights so obviously alot of people here are going to disagree.

Last edited:
I prefer 7.7 but if 8.0 give more people you are welcome.

1. Cant you open Friday instead ?
  2. I remember you had Svargrond and Okolnir implemented without having to make acces quests right?
  3. Well so the only custom spawns will be tombs? nothing else? Can you say if you made custom spawns and where

Recommended.
Thank you Mex.

Regeneration for knights is too slow for a high-rate, you only get 2 mana/second as a knight while mages get 6 mana/second.

+ You should change the magic level required to use magicwalls, you can never mwall as a knight anymore on these servers since you never reach magic level 9 before the server dies. Change it so you can use magicwalls at magic level 7.
  • Elite Knight:
  • 6 HP / 3 seconds
12 MP / 6 seconds

Change this to 12 MP / 4 seconds.

Remember that only 5-10% of the players are knights so obviously alot of people here are going to disagree.

Knights regeneration fixed as you described it. I was thinking about a way to make knights more useful when it comes to trapping, I will post below as a question and see how people react to it. If you still disagree with it, we can discuss the magic wall mlvl requirement.

I prefer 7.7 but if 8.0 give more people you are welcome.

1. Cant you open Friday instead ?
  2. I remember you had Svargrond and Okolnir implemented without having to make acces quests right?
  3. Well so the only custom spawns will be tombs? nothing else? Can you say if you made custom spawns and where
We won't open Friday my friend, we set the date already and changing it now is not tempting nor appropriate. We have Svargrond and Okolnir, to access Okolnir you have to go through Folda, do you guys still want this or do you want the normal route? Remember that this was to make Okolnir a good exping spot but at the same time, eliminating it to be the only battlefield. Since it's too easy to access it and being able to camp there. Tombs should be boosted, we have no other custom spawns, no. I don't think that is necessary, there is plenty of hunting spots and if necessary, we can enforce boosts on different areas to make them more attractive.

Do you guys want wild growth to be an instant spell or should we make it into a wild growth rune that only druids and knights can use? This can make wars more interesting and create new tactics. Feedback is appreciated on this matter.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back