• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its still a lot of players, the ddos was just for 15mins... Chill guys
Its saturday and this weekend its good weather and mostly all swedish players we are out celebrating and partying
calm down it wil be a lot of players, like 500 again soon
Fuck ddosers btw, whoever you are. No lifer

Eloth/Tibijka is behind the attacks. Why are you talking quality? Your server is 8.6 with 8.0 sprites, it's not even a legitmate 8.0 server. You have 10 apes in your team running around different threads and think they are running a multi-billion business. This is a hobby and I love hosting real oldschool PvP servers, I was actually about to leave this community but I gave it another chance and I managed to hit over 500 players and kill your server as soon as I launched. I would not even care that much if I was out of business, but I will do everything I can to satisfy the players and provide the best and authentic gameplay they can imagine.

For players who lost their things, we apologize for the inconviences and we will try to think of a compensation. This happens when envy overloads, and it is not about blaming, it is about stamping facts to the table.

Now both of you, get out of my thread, because you start to smell like the pictures your teammate is spamming in my threads.

Fribben.

Second ban because your server is shit.
After reset I was on Demons with 2 BPs blank rune and without EQ - awesome! And my friend lost 150k.

Second ban because your server is shit.
After reset I was on Demons with 2 BPs blank rune and without EQ - awesome! And my friend lost 150k.

You were banished twice for advertising Eloth/Tibijka, I don't see why you are so surprised.

Quoted from the latest news:
Dear players,

We have been undergoing attacks from the rival server Tibijka who understands that they can't compete with us in quality, they have to attack us to come close to us.

But we are OriginalTibia, we don't give up that easy, neither should you!
We are here to climb back on the top and tell you that tomorrow (Sunday) we will activate 25% more experience (XP boost) for everyone as a compensation for todays problems.

Also, tomorrow we will finally announce the winners of the screenshot contest! You can still submit your screenshots until then

OriginalTibia Team.

You were banished twice for advertising Eloth/Tibijka, I don't see why you are so surprised.

Quoted from the latest news:
Dear players,

We have been undergoing attacks from the rival server Tibijka who understands that they can't compete with us in quality, they have to attack us to come close to us.

But we are OriginalTibia, we don't give up that easy, neither should you!
We are here to climb back on the top and tell you that tomorrow (Sunday) we will activate 25% more experience (XP boost) for everyone as a compensation for todays problems.

Also, tomorrow we will finally announce the winners of the screenshot contest! You can still submit your screenshots until then

OriginalTibia Team.
What time will be active 25% exp?

GOD WILLE

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY READ UR SHIT ANY MORE ON THESE FORUMS. GO KILL URSELF

'THE ONLY THING PEOPLE CAN DO THERE IS FIGHT'

why would anyone at 20+ years of age give a fuck about RPG servers and creating levels and quests and lores.

WE ALL WANT TO EXP 2 HRS AND FIGHT THE REST WHEN U UNDERSTAND THAT CONCEPT ?? THIS FUCKING JOKE GAME HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER BUT THE WARS AND FIGHTS.

go create ur pseudo rpg tibijka.net where people will exp for 2-3weeks and leave some without ever taking a frag GL HF

maybe u server is a good 8.0 but u imbeciles are the most short sighted people I've known creating a server u have no goals and no vision and more importantly no TIMINING go relaunch FIESTA PARTY 2-3 weeks bb

LET THIS SERVER LIVE ORIGINAL TIBIA

OH LOVE THE PVP ENFO WHERE TOP LVL GETS HUNTED AND NO BLESSINGS MHMMM SO FUN DONT HAVE TO FKING RPG FOR 2 WEEKS SO I CAN HAVE SOME CASH AND EVERYONE IS LOW LEVELS WITH HIGH EXP RATE SOOOSOSOS GUD GUD SERVER +1 +1 FRIBBEN

First time:
I was with my friend who by mistake advertised Eloth - NOT ME.

Second time:
I said "THIS SERVER IS JOKE" after reset and it was reason.
I was on Demons with 2 BPs blank runes and without EQ, I lost my money and profit.

Original Support is a fucking joke. I'm waiting for Eloth as fuck.

Use your brains and dont support biggest toxic gms from eloth team.

@Fribben
You should make possible for people to use the exp boost whenever they want by running it on account on website. I for example cant play tomorrow because i am leaving and i will be sad of not having opportunity to use it.

But tbh i dont think its good idea to give expboost anyway.

But if u really want to give it, please consider letting everyone to have oportunity to use it.

To nie ddosy tylko ten server to gowno crashe, cofki, lagi... a wy dalej swoje downy ze to eloth team ddosuje

noone quit this ot, good rates, good fights, good frag system, and fuck other noob servers pinging ot

whats
To nie ddosy tylko ten server to gowno crashe, cofki, lagi... a wy dalej swoje downy ze to eloth team ddosuje
and if u want to host rpg servers go open x2 or x1.5 or x1 with only premium in shop and name change and dont reset for years and actually be fucking active for more than 3 weeks

Fribben add blessed witchout 150 lvl you dead on 150 lvl lost 4 lvl and goodbye ots xd

please take a look at lost souls, they are dangerous as fuck and drop absolutely nothing. We teamhunted them yesterday it was very dissapointing.

What time will be active 25% exp?
Activated now.

Use your brains and dont support biggest toxic gms from eloth team.

@Fribben
You should make possible for people to use the exp boost whenever they want by running it on account on website. I for example cant play tomorrow because i am leaving and i will be sad of not having opportunity to use it.

But tbh i dont think its good idea to give expboost anyway.

But if u really want to give it, please consider letting everyone to have oportunity to use it.
This would be the best but unfortunanetly it was already set to take place this way.

One of the apes.

Fribben add blessed witchout 150 lvl you dead on 150 lvl lost 4 lvl and goodbye ots xd
We will see about it, but so far I don't see anyone complaining about exp stage or deathloss, mostly only people who are not even on the 3 digit level.

please take a look at lost souls, they are dangerous as fuck and drop absolutely nothing. We teamhunted them yesterday it was very dissapointing.
Will have a look at it. But on 8.0 they should not drop much in terms of chance or items either, it was on later protocols they added better loot to it.

Exp boost is now activated - it will end tomorrow at approximately 11 AM (SWEDISH/POLISH time)
REGISTER HERE | DOWNLOAD CLIENT HERE

Fribben.

OriginalTibia 8.0

This team cheating. i was holding defense in demona and they pinged me, lost internet connection and they killed me cuz of it. Lost 20bp sd g legs and more shit cuz of it. 'ggwp'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back