• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OriginalTibia 8.0

This team cheating. i was holding defense in demona and they pinged me, lost internet connection and they killed me cuz of it. Lost 20bp sd g legs and more shit cuz of it. 'ggwp'
if you don't have static IP, turn of your modem during the night and the IP is changed until the morning.
After that, don't use TS/Chat Programs there you don't trust the owners of.

So many people use TS that is owned by some kid that sells IP addresses or just give them away for free for "pals".

if you don't have static IP, turn of your modem during the night and the IP is changed until the morning.
After that, don't use TS/Chat Programs there you don't trust the owners of.

So many people use TS that is owned by some kid that sells IP addresses or just give them away for free for "pals".

Good info, i was going too call my ISP if they pulled this shit again.

yey ggwp is a guild of fat kids. Dont cry bro

ggwp is the name of no guild u illiterate fuck. it stands for good game, well played. i put it in quotation marks because it obv wasn't GGWP. post ur ingame name tough guy

When will you boost more tombs/ fix shortcut to poi?
We are not sure about the PoI shortcut, still under debate.

added blessed on this server or server is dead
You have not been online since 26th of April on any of your characters and you want to tell me what will kill the server? Did your boss from Tibijka/Eloth the fail server who needs to do every possible attempt to compete with OriginalTibia push you (one of the apes) to post this message? Blessings are disabled because PvP-Enforced and this was suggested by the majority of the community.

kiedy reset ?
Why would we reset? We top 70% of the records online almost every day! Who is stupid enough to call a reset when that is the case? People love the server, and I don't think anyone actually playing wants a reset anytime soon. But who knows, maybe that will change maybe not, but even stating it now is stupidity.

The XP boost officially ended today, we might bring it back soon as a booster of fun, but we will see :) I hope you guys had a blessed time during this event and we hope to bring more to the game. We managed to mitigate most attacks yesterday and could provide a stable atmosphere.

Fribben.

Its been a party weekend in sweden so most of my team has been afk for some days. We back tonight and from tmrw huge fights is back at original! := ) = ) =)

waiting for eloth.net

Was the Eloth/Tibijka owner so scared of OriginalTibia that he had to send one of his apes to advertise his OT on my thread? Keep amusing me circus monkey

Fribben.

your ots can not match ots niebieski
but you are good too
fribben easy bro

adde you not higgest ,you not buying addon items in shop xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back