• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably give it a go for old times sake!
And to see BSP still being around from the Nova days like 11-12 years ago, thats crazy, and Niklas from Iridian days like 8-9 years ago.

God damn, im getting old.

They say old is gold

Oasis tomb fully boosted. We will most likely keep boosting other tombs too! but Oasis' the only tomb that has been boosted on all levels.

We go live in 5 hours. Register here

Fribben.

nice
i dont see djins in shop, are they free or?
what about blessings because i see theres pvp enfo
will be there warmode option?

Free, and people will be given access to them without quest.
No blessings ingame.
Currently, no, but we intend to add it if this becomes interesting, and we can lock players inside their guilds so you don't have war hoppers.

Could u add task npc to all cities so people dont get annoyed ?:p
Done (He is at every city Temple except for Thais, where he is located at Frodo's pub)

Most recommended server.
Appreciate this, thank you man!

u want money for the dedicated server? Add all full addons to the premium.

It doesnt give u any benefit in being the best
100% true, done.

Since many of our players are from Poland and we still want to keep English as the first language in the server, but at the same time, give respect to the majority of players, I have added Polish-Chat ingame and also at the forums.

5.png

The server starts in 3 hours and 10 minutes, make sure you register your account and download the client! (you can use a normal 8.0 and ip-changer if you don't want to download anything)

Fribben.

Last edited:
your lost account function is screwed up

tried to send a email 3 times and 3 times nothing popped up in my email, neither in spam folder

also gives an error whenever i try to recover my acc number/password

creating runes give more charges?
No, however we have decreased the mana necessary to create runes. For an example Ultimate Healing Runes only require 325 mana to be created.

your lost account function is screwed up

tried to send a email 3 times and 3 times nothing popped up in my email, neither in spam folder

also gives an error whenever i try to recover my acc number/password

Thank you for the report, the problem has been addressed and it should be working properly and automatic now.

2 hours left. Download Client Here | Register Here

Fribben.

No, however we have decreased the mana necessary to create runes. For an example Ultimate Healing Runes only require 325 mana to be created.

Thank you for the report, the problem has been addressed and it should be working properly and automatic now.

2 hours left. Download Client Here | Register Here

Fribben.

Can you add 20%-30% extra exp when using shared exp with 2 people?

THREE (3) MINUTES LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Website is down until further notice. We are under extremly heavy DDoS attacks. Bare with us.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back