• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will update you guys with more information when I have it, I have spoken to the dedicated company and I will let you guys know when it can be done, currently the attacks are just getting more excessive. And sometimes they get settled, but it an ongoing network flood and patience is all I can try to advocate. Nonetheless I thank you all for sticking to OriginalTibia and I am sure that we can overcome these obstacles, as I say to myself patience is the key, and I hope that key is to be found very soon.

Fribben.

only i got lags like freeze every 2sqms walk on haste? - what is wrong, cant normal play.

congratz with the successfull opening fribben. Here's one thing that really pissed me off. I died at the start of POI(quest) by fucking fire because out of nowhere it dealt 940 damage....

Yes, i know that if u choose the wrong path the damage fire doubles everytime. but the way it went is like this, 300 every sqm and then the very last one will oneshot u. AKA no way of knowing wether it works properly.

PS: could we agree that trophies should be sellable at rashid since there is no grizzly adams :p

Tibijka fucking piece of shit server, need to ddos on year 2017? Fucking Kids

@Fribben
We are not doing anything to fuck you up, just so you know.
In fact, you are our competition but still, we are not people which will try to destroy anothers work.
If you gained so much players, you deserve it. Good luck with your project:)

@rest of people
You shouldn't blame us, just because Fribben being DDoS'ed. Not all are just like a Ryan tbh.

Last edited:
yeah sure wille with your lil booter 5$, actually already sent fribben this pm before:
Bak7PfK.png

It's obvs that it's u fags, or any of the 10 polaks working on your lil cash serv

fffffffffffs so slow to make runes now with manas please put back no hands!!!

yeah sure wille with your lil booter 5$, actually already sent fribben this pm before:
Bak7PfK.png

It's obvs that it's u fags, or any of the 10 polaks working on your lil cash serv
And you think... good to know. Then in Gesior account maker should be 99 exploits due to fact that people are competing us.. Start to use your brain dear Ryan.

Fribben
I make many chars on my account and cannot delete char, could you fix option so I can?
and no can sell trophies such as dl trophies...
open suggestion: What you think about shortcut to poi? I believe it didnt exist in this client but it will be very nice!

Btw people or so dumb to not understand that tibijika is so much better than original tibia in every aspect, cant even belive why people even trying to play original tibia

Btw people or so dumb to not understand that tibijika is so much better than original tibia in every aspect, cant even belive why people even trying to play original tibia
its for rpg

Dude are u stupid or what? Wanna talk about tibijika (polish shit server) go to their post... this is about original tibia (get out of here).

If you dont upgrade ur ddos protection they wont stop ddos you... do something fribben,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ddoser if you are reading this: Fuck you virgin kid

Perhaps migrating to OVH would help? Seems like there is few people that has had issues with DDoS while having OVH as their provider of dedicated server. I might be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back