• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can not handle it
Eloth/Tibijka is the most embaressing server I have ever encountered and it has the most embaressing team I have ever seen, apes running around threads and servers to make their server look like something special. You are one of the apes and you smell so bad that I almost fell on the floor vomiting. This is how disgusting that server is, and that is how disgusting you and your affiliatiation with Eloth/Tibijka staff are. No wonder why you post pictures of shit on my thread, because that is obviously what you guys have for breakfast before you try launching ape attacks on servers.

Like some1 mentioned on Original forums please fix poi monster exp. Also the loot imo should be improved, these monsters hit harder/are more dangerous yet 1 hunt there will net you way less then 1 hunt in tombs/frosts would.
I can look into them, I agree some of the monsters (even though this is how they were on 8.0, have bad settings when it comes to loot)

how does poi work on this server? its shortcut or what
Add shortcut poi, Why is the point of deleting shrotcut?
It is still under debate, I am not sure if we are going to add it.

My character Killer Mo and Mo Zetrax are possibly hacked or something. Could not log in on the website, nor in game. It says wrong password and accountnummber but I haven´t changed it. Is this a bug or something?
They were both confiscated for making a PayPal charge back.

Server has been online for over 2 weeks and people are loving the server, why don't you fullfill your love as well? it's not too late, register here and download the client here!

Fribben.

Open up poi shortcut to tps, Remove bonebeasts in banuta, add goroma serpentspawns

you failed there is no regen to full hp mana after level and no eq from rook to main and fucking troll i cant hit him on lvl 7 with 15 skills when on real tibia you could have skill 12 and still hit 1-2 but not miss alltime wtf.?

Fribben you cant just "stuck" the server. Add shortcut poi, give us somethign to do. It feels like we are stack leveling from 100-120 and then taking it back ... this will eventually get bored. Give us smth to exp aswell
You also said you would boost tombs but you only did 2?
Make something extra ;)

you failed there is no regen to full hp mana after level and no eq from rook to main and fucking troll i cant hit him on lvl 7 with 15 skills when on real tibia you could have skill 12 and still hit 1-2 but not miss alltime wtf.?
You Sir, are the biggest fail in here.
If u can't handle getting lvls without starter Eq and full mana/hp reg and shit, do us a favour and leave the Serv as fast as possible, please.

Eloth/Tibijka is the most embaressing server I have ever encountered and it has the most embaressing team I have ever seen, apes running around threads and servers to make their server look like something special. You are one of the apes and you smell so bad that I almost fell on the floor vomiting. This is how disgusting that server is, and that is how disgusting you and your affiliatiation with Eloth/Tibijka staff are. No wonder why you post pictures of shit on my thread, because that is obviously what you guys have for breakfast before you try launching ape attacks on servers.

I can look into them, I agree some of the monsters (even though this is how they were on 8.0, have bad settings when it comes to loot)

Server has been online for over 2 weeks and people are loving the server, why don't you fullfill your love as well? it's not too late, register here and download the client here!

Fribben.

I will check PayPal. It might be a mistake though. Can the problem be solved if I refund the money to you? Or is the account deleted?

Fribben.

Fribben, I see I paid two times. I can send you screenshot to prove you. This is an unfounded decision to close my account. I stand in my rights to get my account back or my money back, since I see there is 15 euro's paid. Give me an e-mailadress to send you screenshots of the made transactions.

This is going to be an infinite server take level bakc repeat with no future, you should make exp boosts "X" day or add new custom quests (or add shortcut poi??

not more pvp enfo xp... more normal xp u want sunday too become kill everyone in sight day?

It looks like fribben dont want anyone to have soft boots until year 2018 thats why he "tinks about adding shortcut". Really? Then just delete PoI... come on.....
Even with levels 150 Its SO HARD, why are u scared Mr Fribben? We are levels 120 !!!!! MAX
Not all server will have softs boots, chill Fribben......
Keep calm and add shortcut

Some suggestions:

-Fix WarMode
-Fix online status on guild webpage, so you can see how many people are online.
-Fix shortcut to poi quest
-Add More tasks

Last edited:
It would be awesome if you'd make so that when you've completed X tasks you either get an unique item or something else like experience etc.

it has been kinda long time since any update on this server, Fribben you doing something about this or you just letting server die slowly day by day?

@Fribben
Can you stop the f*ck quoting my servers name in every each answer to anyone who criticize your server?
Should I start to care about your so 'awesome' server?

@Fribben
Can you stop the f*ck quoting my servers name in every each answer to anyone who criticize your server?
Should I start to care about your so 'awesome' server?
wouldnt happen if you keep on trashtalking him behind someones name. Make your own damn account its free to make a account on OTLand fyi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back