• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fribben
When you will reply on forum? Beacuse i write ticket 4-5 days ago and no respond from your team.

Yeah Wille is a piece of shit. Eloth is made by Loosik and and he copied the name to get more ppl. What a assfucker

Omg all this threads/post are people pulling shit all around

Ey Fribben aka 8.0 wannabe, you made a mistake in your statement - you should wrote "most authentic server Eloth/Tibijka".

Are you serious? You name faked Eloth.
Your eloth will never be as good as the old one. It's shit compared to the old one.

tenor.gif

it's just a game guys!

@Fribben
When you will reply on forum? Beacuse i write ticket 4-5 days ago and no respond from your team.

What is the thread id?

(in 2 days) SUNDAY (14TH OF MAY) - 8 AM (SWEDISH / POLISH TIME) | THE ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY BEGINS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
*BOOSTED EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE (25% ON EVERY STAGE)
*POI SHORTCUT WILL BE OPENED!

Until then please..
RitHDLb.jpg

Fribben.

Don't you think you should change some stuff? The OT is slowly dieing, yesterday we had 100 people less online then Wednesday. Today we got 150 people less online then Wednesday. Measured at 14:00 CET

Maybe buy some advertisement.

Or, slightly decrease the deathloss.
People did stop exping, because you will get killed instantly and then you exped for no reason xD

I understand the idea of this OT is a PVP-E feeling, but right now people keep decreasing. Look at the average open battle, people are getting less and lower level.
Besides this, people started to fight without AOL, and only 3 bp of mana and 1 bp of SD's because they are simply out of money.

I dont see increasing exprate as an solution.
I would rather suggest to lower deathrates and increase lootrate from 4 to 5, so people will have a reason to exp (profit).

This OT will either die in 5 days (when Real Tibia start its new world)
or
This OT will stay for another 1-2 months, if you change the deathlosses and lootrate.

Friday 16:00 CET (PrimeTime)
Currently 136 players are online.

You should really change something. Don't wait for sunday, cus sunday it will be 75-80 people online.
- Lower deathrate (alternative= make this weekend 50% bonus instead of only sunday 25%)
- Increate loot.

serwer going down
when reset?

ps. fix lags ....

Reset is useless, people will rage cus they did exp for no reason. (Besides this, highest is 147, which is still super low for 1 month).

Simply lootrate should be increased, so people will have money to fight. (Cus yes, everyone on this OT who does PVP is broke as fuck)
And decrease deathrate, as I said - so people have a fucking reason to exp.

Its useless to have a char above level 130.
As if you die on a level 130, you lose fucking 3,5 levels XD

/
Real Tibia will start a new Retro PVP server next week.
So people won't waste 10 hours per day to exp back their death. Instead people will put effort on new real tibia world.

Reset is useless, people will rage cus they did exp for no reason. (Besides this, highest is 147, which is still super low for 1 month).

Simply lootrate should be increased, so people will have money to fight. (Cus yes, everyone on this OT who does PVP is broke as fuck)
And decrease deathrate, as I said - so people have a fucking reason to exp.

Its useless to have a char above level 130.
As if you die on a level 130, you lose fucking 3,5 levels XD

/
Real Tibia will start a new Retro PVP server next week.
So people won't waste 10 hours per day to exp back their death. Instead people will put effort on new real tibia world.
its 4,5x lootrate, how cant you have any cash to fight? XDDD
and hf on rl tibia with tibia coins

I do have cash to fight personally, but a level 70 player (which is average level of player on battles) do really not have money.

You have clearly not been in any 'Fighting team' on this OT.
About 60% of my team has no money, and I keep providing them with money.

Or watch Puniostream. You will even there notice that people ain't got money to fight.

If you play this OT for RPG, sure ... 4,5x lootrate is high as fuck.
But this is an PVP-E server and 90% of the people play this OT to battle.

These people do quit because they have no money + level to fight.
You won't understand these situations if you are only on the OT to RPG

topping almost 90% of the record every day at peak hours
Fribben, Saturday at 12:55 PM

90% of record = 567 * 0,9 = 510 people online
This is 6 days ago.

Currently we have
180 people online

180/567 = 0,31~
Means that it went from 90% peak to 31% of peak in 6 days.

I am not trying to be a cry baby. I am just stating facts, and telling you what the reason is for all these people to quit playing.

Last edited:
People quit playing because it was same shit every day, same teams, same battles, same places. You lose 3 levels at a fight then you go exp for 3x as long as what the fight took, in the mean time you get sneaked on and lose even more, espcially if you lost the battle. Nowhere to exp apart from frosts,dls and demona. Server is losing players every day and GM not listening to player opinions to make the server last longer. Time to move on.

So let's sum it up a bit because this is a mess:
we got a predicter and a calculator @Xiora
we have an ape that is affiliated with Eloth/Tibijka and does everything for people to play there instead so he can finally get free items for him and his team @Sebuss
we have otlands weirdest user who just gets into threads and spams "reset ots, its dead", you can check out his posts yourselves @duchs
we have a guy who claims not to be angry, and address himself as calm, assertive and collected yet has a communicable and verbal setting of a 5 year old girl who think she runs the world. @Major Here

I don't waste my time on garbage, that is why I don't run Eloth/Tibijka, I run OriginalTibia.

With that said on Sunday (2 days) | 25 % more exp & PoI shortcut | don't miss it out!

KI3GoBcl.jpg

REGISTER HERE | DOWNLOAD CLIENT HERE

Fribben.

if you go to Rl Tibia after playing original why the hell are you playing here? FAILZORRR

Make this 25% all week Not just Sunday.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back